Tump Saw Dancing Israelis NOT Muslims : POLICE AUDIO/VIDEO

I'm not convinced they were dancing at all.

I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT FROM YOUR PEOPLE'S STANDPOINT THE ZIONUTS INTENTIONS ARE PURE AS THE WHITE DRIVEN SNOW.

No, I'm not really concerned with whether they were dancing or not, it has no bearing on my life. I don't take this one witness' account as the gospel truth because it fits some pre-conceived notion of how I feel about a particular subject, that's what you do.

Again, I'll ask. What does this thread have to do with Trump?

HE MISIDENTIFIED THE FOLKS WHO WERE CELEBRATING IN NEW JERSEY - THEY WERE NOT "ISLAMOFASCISTS" - THEY WERE ZIONUTS.

He said they were in Jersey City, by the thousands and saw them on tv. This in no way matches what have in this thread. How long of a walk do we have to take for you to pick up on this?

I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT FROM YOUR PEOPLE'S STANDPOINT THE ZIONUTS INTENTIONS ARE PURE AS THE WHITE DRIVEN SNOW.

No, I'm not really concerned with whether they were dancing or not, it has no bearing on my life. I don't take this one witness' account as the gospel truth because it fits some pre-conceived notion of how I feel about a particular subject, that's what you do.

HE MISIDENTIFIED THE FOLKS WHO WERE CELEBRATING IN NEW JERSEY - THEY WERE NOT "ISLAMOFASCISTS" - THEY WERE ZIONUTS.

AND IT WAS NOT ONE EYEWITNESS - THERE WERE TWO EYE WITNESSES - THE WOMAN DID NOT SAY THAT THEY WERE ZIONUTS. SHE WAS IRRITATED BECAUSE THEY WERE CELEBRATING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WTC.

He said they were in Jersey City, by the thousands and saw them on tv. This in no way matches what have in this thread. How long of a walk do we have to take for you to pick up on this?

WELL , HIS MEMORY IS NOT AS GOOD AS GOOD AS HE THINK IT IS.

I WAS OF THE IMPRESSION THAT THE EVENTS OCCURRED NEAR PALISADES AMUSEMENT PARK.

So, he was factually incorrect on practically every level with the exception that someone was celebrating on 9/11.

So, he was factually incorrect on practically every level with the exception that someone was celebrating on 9/11.

yep.

yep.

OK, we'll stick with Trump lied then.

yep.

I DO NOT KNOW THAT HE LIED.

JUST THAT HIS MEMORY IS FAULTY.

yep.

Well, when questioned about it he doubled down. That's a lie, or he is incredibly incurious and stupid.

yep.

Well, when questioned about it he doubled down. That's a lie, or he is incredibly incurious and stupid.

TRUMP WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT HE IS WRONG.

HE IS A BILLIONAIRE - SO HE DOESN'T HAVE TO.

So what you're really saying is the Donald the liar conflated the reports/stories of the 5 Israelis who were allegedly celebrating into a celebration by thousands and thousands of people, on TV, which he saw?

Oh, did he mention how many Muslims live there?

It's worse than I thought!
It's probably even worse than you thought you thought.

The most likely explanation is that Trump has conflated a controversial video of (alleged) Palestinians celebrating in East Jerusalem with the reports of the 5 dancing Israelis. :uhoh3:

The man's a regular fountain of misunderstanding.

Yeah, the reports of dancing were far less of a concern than the reports of their cargo ("enough explosives to do serious damage to the Washington bridge"). In my eyes, anyway.

My sources say Trump spent 9-11 hiding under his desk

He could not have seen anyone dancing

Forum List

Back