Tump Has His JFK Moment.

Still winning! Eerily reminisent of the Cuban missile crisis; Trump has backed down fat boy kim, with his hardline stance, and assertive rhetoric to the north Korean regime.
North Korea Says It Will Wait ‘a Little More’ Before Acting on Guam Threat

This is the president of a lifetime folks. Trump just save untold thousands of lives. God bless Donald Trump!

N Korea still has it's missiles and nukes

What did Trump win?
Apparently Crazy Kim surrendered unconditionally and there is now peace between the two countries.

I shirley hope trump has another victory dance at the White Supremacist House (formally known as the dump) like he did for trumpcare.
Such a show of appreciation for a man who saved the lives of countless Americans... Oh I forgot... Your a leftist. You hate America. Carry on. You're merely collateral salvation.
Damn "saved the lives of countless Americans" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that and a big of chips, eh?

Whew, I'll shirley sleep better tonight!
Fuckin' right. Murica!!!
Should we declare August 15th V-NK Day and and adjust Mount Rushmore appropriately?

Still winning! Eerily reminisent of the Cuban missile crisis; Trump has backed down fat boy kim, with his hardline stance, and assertive rhetoric to the north Korean regime.

This is the president of a lifetime folks. Trump just save untold thousands of lives. God bless Donald Trump!

What did Trump win?
Apparently Crazy Kim surrendered unconditionally and there is now peace between the two countries.

I shirley hope trump has another victory dance at the White Supremacist House (formally known as the dump) like he did for trumpcare.
Such a show of appreciation for a man who saved the lives of countless Americans... Oh I forgot... Your a leftist. You hate America. Carry on. You're merely collateral salvation.
Damn "saved the lives of countless Americans" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that and a bag of chips, eh?

shirley

What did Trump win?

All that and a big of chips, eh?

Fuckin' right. Murica!!!
Should we declare August 15th V-NK Day and and adjust Mount Rushmore appropriately?
While I applause your enthusiasm, you might be getting a little carried away. We didn't even do that for JFK. But I like where your heart is at. A coin might be more appropriate.

What did Trump win?

All that and a bag of chips, eh?

shirley
OMG she escaped and changed the avatar too!

I knew JFK

JFK was a friend of mine

Trump is no JFK

Very interesting. Trump uses his bluster to get KJU to back down, even for a bit, and everyone on the left wants to say he did nothing. Well, I would bet the people of Guam are a little more appreciative. Not to mention Japan, whose airspace likely would have been violated to launch said missiles. Maybe it wasn't quite the "victory" that JFK acquired, at least not yet, but let's all at least acknowledge that it was a "victory", even if it proves to be short lived.

To be clear, it is my opinion that DJT was playing with fire on this one. However, he does, supposedly, have information and intel, we do not. So, was he really? Or was he taking a calculated risk? I don't pretend to know, and unless you are privy to the same information and intel DJT is, neither should you.

Why has the leftist media given rather milquetoast coverage of our presidents success in averting an attack on America?

Why has the leftist media given rather milquetoast coverage of our presidents success in averting an attack on America?
They despise Trump, that's why. They don't want us to succeed.

Very interesting. Trump uses his bluster to get KJU to back down, even for a bit, and everyone on the left wants to say he did nothing. Well, I would bet the people of Guam are a little more appreciative. Not to mention Japan, whose airspace likely would have been violated to launch said missiles. Maybe it wasn't quite the "victory" that JFK acquired, at least not yet, but let's all at least acknowledge that it was a "victory", even if it proves to be short lived.

To be clear, it is my opinion that DJT was playing with fire on this one. However, he does, supposedly, have information and intel, we do not. So, was he really? Or was he taking a calculated risk? I don't pretend to know, and unless you are privy to the same information and intel DJT is, neither should you.
Saber rattling
That is what N Korea does

You think Trump deserves credit for preventing empty threats?

Saber rattling
That is what N Korea does

You think Trump deserves credit for preventing empty threats?
No more than JFK. The USSR was doing nothing more than sabre rattling as well. They knew full well what a nuclear attack on us would mean for them...

Forum List

Back