Tump Has His JFK Moment.

My. The bar has certainly been set low for Trump.

NK didn't make an attack they never had any intention of making, and Trump is their hero.

But then, Trumpflakes are an easily fooled crowd. They actually believed NK was coming to get them.

Oh, this is obviously one of today's propaganda points, as there are at least 3 threads on it. Other obvious propaganda points that the party has handed down to the sheeple are "violent liberals attacked the helpless Nazis" and "liberals think we should tear down the Washington Monument."

Last edited:
Haters gonna hate...He save leftists today too ya know?

NK didn't make an attack they never had any intention of making, and Trump is their hero.

But then, Trumpflakes are an easily fooled crowd. They actually believed NK was coming to get them.

Oh, this is obviously one of today's propaganda points, as there are at least 3 threads on it. Other obvious propaganda points that the party has handed down to the sheeple are "violent liberals attacked the helpless Nazis" and "liberal think we should tear down the Washington Monument."
Liberals clearly upset over the nuke cancellation.

Last edited:

Oh, this is obviously one of today's propaganda points, as there are at least 3 threads on it. Other obvious propaganda points that the party has handed down to the sheeple are "violent liberals attacked the helpless Nazis" and "liberal think we should tear down the Washington Monument."
Liberals clearly uipset over the nuke cancellation.
What nuke cancellation?

What nuke cancellation?
The one kim chi promised that has regressives upset.

What nuke cancellation?
The one kim chi promised that has regressives upset.
I take it as a badge of honor when you deplorables try to project on our word "regressive". LOL

The NK crazy only said the missile test near Guam has been delayed. Nothing about nukes.

Iran could restart nuclear programme within hours - Rouhani

Iran's president has warned that it could restart its nuclear programme "within hours" if the United States imposes any more new sanctions.

Hassan Rouhani also said the programme would be more advanced than in 2015, when Iran curbed its nuclear activities as part of a deal with world powers.

Iran says unilateral US sanctions targeting its ballistic missile programme breach the agreement.

But the US says Iran's missile tests have violated a UN resolution.

The resolution endorsed the nuclear deal and called upon Iran not to "undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology".

Iran says the missiles it has tested are not designed to carry nuclear warheads and insists its nuclear programme is entirely peaceful.

Iran could restart nuclear programme within hours - Rouhani - BBC News

Iran could restart nuclear programme within hours - Rouhani

Iran's president has warned that it could restart its nuclear programme "within hours" if the United States imposes any more new sanctions.

Hassan Rouhani also said the programme would be more advanced than in 2015, when Iran curbed its nuclear activities as part of a deal with world powers.

Iran says unilateral US sanctions targeting its ballistic missile programme breach the agreement.

But the US says Iran's missile tests have violated a UN resolution.

The resolution endorsed the nuclear deal and called upon Iran not to "undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology".

Iran says the missiles it has tested are not designed to carry nuclear warheads and insists its nuclear programme is entirely peaceful.

Iran could restart nuclear programme within hours - Rouhani - BBC News
More of jug heads legacy.

Still winning! Eerily reminisent of the Cuban missile crisis; Trump has backed down fat boy kim, with his hardline stance, and assertive rhetoric to the north Korean regime.
North Korea Says It Will Wait ‘a Little More’ Before Acting on Guam Threat

This is the president of a lifetime folks. Trump just save untold thousands of lives. God bless Donald Trump!

N Korea still has it's missiles and nukes

What did Trump win?
So does Russia. What did JFK win?

Still winning! Eerily reminisent of the Cuban missile crisis; Trump has backed down fat boy kim, with his hardline stance, and assertive rhetoric to the north Korean regime.

This is the president of a lifetime folks. Trump just save untold thousands of lives. God bless Donald Trump!

What did Trump win?
Apparently Crazy Kim surrendered unconditionally and there is now peace between the two countries.

I shirley hope trump has another victory dance at the White Supremacist House (formally known as the dump) like he did for trumpcare.

What did Trump win?
So does Russia. What did JFK win?

Russia removed their missiles from Cuba

N Korea still has it's missiles

Are you claiming "victory" because N Korea did not nuke Guam?
Is that what this stupid thread is about?

What did Trump win?
Apparently Crazy Kim surrendered unconditionally and there is now peace between the two countries.

I shirley hope trump has another victory dance at the White Supremacist House (formally known as the dump) like he did for trumpcare.
Such a show of appreciation for a man who saved the lives of countless Americans... Oh I forgot... Your a leftist. You hate America. Carry on. You're merely collateral salvation.

Liberals clearly upset over the nuke cancellation.

sad really to be so

so thoroughly butt hurt

--LOL

leftards

--LOL

What did Trump win?

Such a show of appreciation for a man who saved the lives of countless Americans... Oh I forgot... Your a leftist. You hate America. Carry on. You're merely collateral salvation.
Damn "saved the lives of countless Americans" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that and a bag of chips, eh?

Whew, I'll shirley sleep better tonight!

What did Trump win?

Damn "saved the lives of countless Americans" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that and a big of chips, eh?

Whew, I'll shirley sleep better tonight!
Fuckin' right. Murica!!!

Forum List

Back