Tulsi Gabbard Thread or all thing, Tulsi

Moi621 said:
Are "They" (party, media, :the system) holding her down?
Failing to broadcast her message.
Except For Her Mentioning Foreign Policy
(Un-Like Every Other Dem Candidate)
Her Message Is Identical To The Other Candidates

I Personally Don't Care About Democrats Bickering
I've Already Said
If All The Women Are Eliminated
It Was Democrats Themselves, That Eliminated Them

No, she is not all identical.
For example, Hillary pushed all existing wars and also wanted war with Iran and maybe Russia, over Ukraine, pushed assault weapons ban, pushed the war on drugs.
In contrast, Tulsi is against all existing wars, is against further gun control, and is for legalization of drugs.

President Trump ordered Troops to be withdrawn from northern Syria and the American left went freaking crazy. What do they want?

(A)They want war obviously. (B)They believe American soldiers exist to defend their foreign constituents rather than our own borders. (C)And they are willing to join in any international criticism or attacks which will weaken our President.
These three facts are indisputable.

I am not a Trump supporter and am actually extremely liberal, but I agree with Trump about pulling out of Syria.
It is illegal for the US to have any troops anywhere in the Mideast now.

The biggest disappointment to me is Trump did not evacuate Americans from Afghanistan nor withdrawn from other global areas as he promised.
Some may have other disappointments of Trump but, that is mine.

Tulsi Gabbard is the only "Peace Candidate" we have.
The only candidate who has deployed as a member of the military
and speaks to the Human & American waste of it all.

If the goal is to beat Trump, I see no other candidate who can
pick up all the Blue Hillary States plus some from the great Red Middle that supports Trump.
The great Red Middle has provided more per capita in blood, bone and lives for these incessant, "Not At War, Wars" with no goal. Enough to swing a Red State Blue for Tulsi Gabbard is more likely than any other candidate.

Except for Karmala Harris supporters I see no group of Democrats who would fail to support her.
Could Biden or Warren carry all the Hillary States, let alone a few from the Great Red Middle? Neither are much loved in the West, And both have baggage
Tulsi Gabbard is Baggage Free except for Harris supporters.

Thoughts.
Are "They" (party, media, :the system) holding her down?
Failing to broadcast her message.

Mo
i :26:

View attachment 293232
Across an immense, unguarded, ethereal border, Canadians, cool and unsympathetic,
regard our America with envious eyes and slowly and surely draw their plans against us.

The Democrats gave us the first Kenyan Muslim President which damage we are still trying to repair. Now with Tulsi they would like to give us our first Hindu president...unless Hillary, who wants to be the first lesbian president, can convince Democrat serfs that Tulsi too is a secret Russian agent.
What a shitshow clown circus that party has become.

Obama won because he said he was against the wars.
But it seems the wars continued anyway.

Whether or not a person is Hindu should not really matter.
In fact, it is a peaceful religion, like Christians claim to be but do not act like.

Rigby5 said:
Whether or not a person is Hindu should not really matter.
In fact, it is a peaceful religion, like Christians claim to be but do not act like.
You Need To Get Up To Date On International News
Hindus Oppress And Kill Rival Religions Too

Rigby5 said:
No, she is not all identical.
For example, Hillary pushed all existing wars and also wanted war with Iran and maybe Russia, over Ukraine, pushed assault weapons ban, pushed the war on drugs.
In contrast, Tulsi is against all existing wars, is against further gun control, and is for legalization of drugs.
For Example:
Tulsi Isn't Running Against Hillary Clinton
All The Other Dem Candidates Don't Have Foreign Policy On Their Radars
I Guess They Will Defer To 'Inter-Agency Policy' Setters To Run Things

Nope
When It Comes To Domestic Policy
She's From The Same Cookie Cutter As The Others
But She Does Seem Willing To At Least Talk To Republicans
^ ^ ^ The Only Actual Difference ^ ^ ^

There's a remnant out there, a rather large one, occupying both theoretical sides of the political aisle who understand the toll that our failed foreign policy is taking.

It's not about getting elected. It's about changing the course of history. Changing the terms of controversy. It's a process of continuing growth. In time...
SHE’S NOT WRONG: Tulsi Gabbard Votes ‘Present’ on Trump Impeachment, Slams ‘Purely Partisan Process.’

On the other hand the opposition to impeachment was bipartisan.

Anyway, I think Gabbard may have made the next debate. She doubled her contributions overnight. Think her grassroots needs to just jump on those polls. Over time, she'll need to train delegates and whatnot. They'll need to learn the process. Our side already has it down, so when the 2024 comes around we can nail both theoretical sides of the party of one at the same time. They'll never see it coming. Flotsam and jetsam...

I don't much agree with her solutions aside from foreign policy and the rigged nomination process. But those are very important. And both sides of the party of one are way too comfortable with not having any opposition with regard to those important issues. They've been able to manipulate the rules in order to hold off one side at a time. But they won't be able to hold off two sides at a time. Nope. Huh uh. Like I said. What's important here is changing the course of history. Not so much about just trying to hurry up and get elected. But it does take time. The Gabbard phenomenon is just one more part of a much bigger picture.

I'm under the impression that even if Tulsi had 1 million delegates, the R & D establishment would still defeat Tulsi. Some how, some way. Probably with smears like Hitlery just committed on her.
Like most Ron Paul supporters, after the 2012 nomination of Romney, most of us just sort of ducked our heads and gave up. The biggest war imaginable was waged against the RNC for RP. And it failed. The RNC, with help from the right and left wing media, did everything they could to smear RP. And when that wasn't enough, they blackballed RP delegates in state conventions all over the US. And even that didn't kill the r3volution. But the rules changes and other back room dealings at the national convention (including kidnapping the key voter of a rule change), has made it impossible for this country to get a republican or democrat that's actually for the people, selected as a party nominee.

I like Tulsi's support for ending the interventionist foreign policy. There's a few other things I like about her. One in particular is her attitude towards ending this huge divided between R & D voters. Because we're all so divided, we're allowing the R & D's to run roughshod over us. the latest $1.4 trillion spending bill, that was passed in a Dem controlled house, a Rep. controlled Senate and signed by Trump, to me, is proof of the "party of one" as you mentioned above.

Tulsi is a lefty liberal trying to pretend she is somewhat conservative in order to get elected.

That she is a veteran means absolutely zilch to me. ... :cool:

Her voting record proves she's not part of the tribe.
Voted NO on
S 1790 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020 - Voting Record

Her voting record as a conservative, is pretty poor in my book. But with that said, IF something happens and Trump doesn't get re-elected (doubtful), then a democrat will win. (as in no chance for a 3rd party). I'd rather see someone who's not so radical become the next president.

And as someone else mentioned before, if the DNC nominates a radical, they stand no chance at all of beating Trump. But Tulsi has support from a lot of independents, libertarians and some republicans who are still anti war. Throw in the die hard democrats (who vote strictly straight democrat regardless of who their nominee is) and you have a winner.
There's a lot of actual conservatives who don't like Trump. A lot of farmers who don't like Trump.

Forum List

Back