Tulsi Gabbard Rising in New Hampshire Polls, Thanks to Republican Support

I understand you don't want to admit to being a Republican, but if you support Trump, you ARE a republican. I understand. It would embarrass me too.
I'm a libertarian- I detest political and religious groups- that said, can you address the message since you got your little tantrum and public embarrassment out of the way?
Bulldog is of very low intelligence and views the world in such a way that if you do not march in lockstep with his authoritarian far left orthodoxy, you are his polar opposite.

The majority of the leftists here are equally simple minded.

It's odd, but the first time I ever encountered political boards back in the 90s, it was usually the republicans who did that. Of course, that was when the left was mostly liberal instead of regressive.

For a sense of how divorced the Democrats are from mainstream America, the collapse of Tulsi Gabbard’s presidential campaign is instructive. Gabbard is a liberal

A "liberal" who spouts crank right wing talking points very regularly, and who spends much her time on FOX News saying how awful Democrats are. And she loves her wars and interventions, especially if she can kill some muslims. She only selectively rejects the interventions that are inconvenient to Putin.

Democrats can do better. And will. Tulsi seemed to know her DINO act wasn't playing well at home, and that she couldn't win her primary.

She's angling for a well-paid FOX News job now. After all, Hillary crushed her third-party spoiler hopes, so that's all that's left to her. Sure, she could still run, but she'd pull votes mostly from Republicans. FOX always needs more "Democrats" who will talk about how much they hate all other Democrats.
Well, IF the democrat voters were smart enough to look up her voting record they'd see she votes for the crap they want.

She gets a 30% Freedom Index rating- I guess that's too high- Freedom Index
since Warren only gets a 16% rating- LOL

"The Freedom Index: A Congressional Scorecard Based on the U.S. Constitution" rates congressmen based on their adherence to constitutional principles of limited government, fiscal responsibility, national sovereignty, and a traditional foreign policy of avoiding foreign entanglements. The percentages below are cumulative scores based on key votes from 1999 to June 2018. Click on a senator's or representative's name to get a detailed breakdown of his or her voting record.

For a sense of how divorced the Democrats are from mainstream America, the collapse of Tulsi Gabbard’s presidential campaign is instructive. Gabbard is a liberal

A "liberal" who spouts crank right wing talking points very regularly, and who spends much her time on FOX News saying how awful Democrats are. And she loves her wars and interventions, especially if she can kill some muslims. She only selectively rejects the interventions that are inconvenient to Putin.

Democrats can do better. And will. Tulsi seemed to know her DINO act wasn't playing well at home, and that she couldn't win her primary.

She's angling for a well-paid FOX News job now. After all, Hillary crushed her third-party spoiler hopes, so that's all that's left to her. Sure, she could still run, but she'd pull votes mostly from Republicans. FOX always needs more "Democrats" who will talk about how much they hate all other Democrats.
Well, IF the democrat voters were smart enough to look up her voting record they'd see she votes for the crap they want.

She gets a 30% Freedom Index rating- I guess that's too high- Freedom Index
since Warren only gets a 16% rating- LOL

"The Freedom Index: A Congressional Scorecard Based on the U.S. Constitution" rates congressmen based on their adherence to constitutional principles of limited government, fiscal responsibility, national sovereignty, and a traditional foreign policy of avoiding foreign entanglements. The percentages below are cumulative scores based on key votes from 1999 to June 2018. Click on a senator's or representative's name to get a detailed breakdown of his or her voting record.

Yeah, not sure if Mamooth knows who he's talking about there.

What has happened to the D party? They are now the party of war and nonstop foreign interventions. What happened to the peaceniks of the D party?

^^^^ THIS!!! I'll say it again, louder, for those in the back. (Except I think "foreign interventions" was putting it too mildly.)

What has happened to the D party? They are now the party of war...

What has happened to the D party? They are now the party of war and nonstop foreign interventions. What happened to the peaceniks of the D party?

^^^^ THIS!!! I'll say it again, louder, for those in the back. (Except I think "foreign interventions" was putting it too mildly.)

Democrats don't know what they're for anymore than Republicans- the wind changes direction. Imagine that.
BOTH subscribe to the same monetary policy which finances ALL policy- they just believe they're better than the other guy and they ain't no different outside the rhetoric bullshit- BOTH want control and to limit citizens liberty- they just want to do it their way, not the other guy's way- it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Democrats don't know what they're for anymore than Republicans- the wind changes direction. Imagine that.
BOTH subscribe to the same monetary policy which finances ALL policy- they just believe they're better than the other guy and they ain't no different outside the rhetoric bullshit- BOTH want control and to limit citizens liberty- they just want to do it their way, not the other guy's way- it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I completely agree! Welcome to this site. We need more awake people who understand the farce of our one-party system masquerading as two.

Tulsi is another Nancy Pelosi only better looking.

.....and by the way, she just voted in favor of the impeachment resolution against President Donald Trump the House passed on Thursday.

Just another commie rat.

An "Open" primary is an electoral abomination. It is like allowing managers to vote in a union election. Fucking crazy.
Especially inasmuch as when one party has an incumbent president with no real opposition, they are guaranteed the nomination, thus freeing them up to mess with the other party.

I understand you don't want to admit to being a Republican, but if you support Trump, you ARE a republican. I understand. It would embarrass me too.
I'm a libertarian- I detest political and religious groups- that said, can you address the message since you got your little tantrum and public embarrassment out of the way?

You are free to call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, as far as I'm concerned, but if you support Trump, you are a Republican. You like Gabbard because you hope she will be a spoiler.

Supporting Rump in no way makes somebody a "Republican". Lots of Republicans don't support Rump for reasons that are just as obvious to them as they are to the rest of us.

"Republican" is a political party. Nobody needs to join a political party to vote for (or against) one. Those who support Rump are not necessarily Republicans. They're just morons.

Says the butthurt hilly lover. Still hurts, don’t it beeeootch. Your playing for the wrong team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are free to call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, as far as I'm concerned, but if you support Trump, you are a Republican. You like Gabbard because you hope she will be a spoiler.

Supporting Rump in no way makes somebody a "Republican". Lots of Republicans don't support Rump for reasons that are just as obvious to them as they are to the rest of us.

"Republican" is a political party. Nobody needs to join a political party to vote for (or against) one. Those who support Rump are not necessarily Republicans. They're just morons.

Says the butthurt hilly lover. Still hurts, don’t it beeeootch. Your playing for the wrong team.

Perhaps this post comes in English? Google Translate couldn't grok it.

Perhaps this post comes in English? Google Translate couldn't grok it.

You might be a Russian spy.

How can she be a spoiler unless she runs third party, which she said she won't ?

Not sure what is happening with Gabbard. Tucker Carlson fawned over her tonight. Very few reasons why he might do that.

How can she be a spoiler unless she runs third party, which she said she won't ?

Not sure what is happening with Gabbard. Tucker Carlson fawned over her tonight. Very few reasons why he might do that.
She's definitely been on his show more than any others. Yeah I can see a little twinkle
in their eyes - could be something there.

lol Tulsi the commie

take all the guns away-take them says the Tulsi...

is that scum or not?

yes it is

She's definitely been on his show more than any others. Yeah I can see a little twinkle
in their eyes - could be something there.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was quietly being pumped up by Carlson associated people for a third party run.

Forum List

Back