Tulsi Gabbard is the pick for Secretary of State, not Mitt Romney

Trump has Scotland and Mexico angry at him. England is looking into the legality of banning him from entering the country. And this was before he even started running. Trump will isolate America.

If THAT was the only thing President Trump accomplished, his would be the greatest Presidency since George Washington.

That is not her personal website, homeboy :) That is a website run by US House of Representatives.
Yeah? And?

As a matter of fact, I do not think Giuliani has ever served in a capacity where he was responsible for foreign affairs.
And Trump has no experience at being President, nor did Obama? What is your point? It's about judgment and leadership. Giuliani knows many foreign leaders personally and is considered a national hero by many, including Democrats. He has the respect of foreign leaders and is quite capable of handling the job. You're entitled to your opinion and so am I.

I am not trying to downplay Giuliani. He has a set accomplishments that stand on their own merit. As far as "hero business" is concerned, she perhaps is a bigger hero than Giuliani. She was a Major in the US Army. She is a war veteran. Also, as I have listed, she has experience on the subject of foreign affairs where she has dealt in official capacity. Giuliani's wining and dining with some middle eastern leaders does not equate with foreign affairs.

She's a Democrat. Fuck her, she has no place in a Trump administration.

Being a Democrat does not disqualify her. She was much more open minded about Trump presidency than many Republicans like Romney. Romney as a matter of fact did everything he could to prevent Trump from becoming the next president of the US.

Yeah, it disqualifies her.

Forum List

Back