Tulsi Gabbard, best democratic candidate in 2020?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
At least for me. She seems like a much smarter and more reasonable version of Trump. I'm sure she has some skeletons in her closet, but Trump had a cemetery in his and he still won. Too bad the democrats are drifting farther left instead of taking her lead.

Oh, and she's foxy for a politician as well, which doesn't hurt.

Probably the closest of anybody mentioned to being a Blue Dog Democrat, but that's only based on a few television interviews prior to the election. Knew she was upset with the favoritism shown to Hillary and at one point was disinvited to one of their debates. Her military background seems interesting, but she's only turned 35. Think it would go better for her if she ran for Hawaii's governor before a presidential run.

At least for me. She seems like a much smarter and more reasonable version of Trump. I'm sure she has some skeletons in her closet, but Trump had a cemetery in his and he still won. Too bad the democrats are drifting farther left instead of taking her lead.

Yabbut she's from Hawaìi.

That's in Africa you know.

Rump had some very good people figure that out. It's unbelievable what they found.

After all that talk about Hillary as the first female president, I'd love it if it ended up being Tulsi or a republican woman with some common sense. That would be hilarious to me.

After all that talk about Hillary as the first female president, I'd love it if it ended up being Tulsi or a republican woman with some common sense. That would be hilarious to me.

The RP should have run Margaret Chase Smith in 1964.

That would have been different.

She's phony and has a pot-marked face.

It is because she trying to stop Democrats from arming other Muslim's countries. But the Dems doesn't wants us to be armed. They want Americans to be defenseless, so that they can stick it to us.

Muslim Men Sodomize a Pakistani Christian Youth

Who?

At least for me. She seems like a much smarter and more reasonable version of Trump. I'm sure she has some skeletons in her closet, but Trump had a cemetery in his and he still won. Too bad the democrats are drifting farther left instead of taking her lead. Oh, and she's foxy for a politician as well, which doesn't hurt.
Yes. She has also bucked the DNC, and that's a good sign.

From what I've seen so far, she could be excellent, if she's not too sane for the party.

Forum List

Back