Tuesday.........

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
In honor of the ridiculously expensive circus that will roll into our nation's capital Tuesday, I've changed my avatar............ I'll leave it up as long as the clown is in office, in honor of him of course.

Shitty the Racist strikes again! Aren't you embarassed that you reinforce the stereotypical redneck Texan that some of your fellow Lone Star state citizens have been trying to dispell for decades...
You are doing to Texans on this messageboard what the Chimp Retard did for Texans generally, by setting back those stereotypes 30-40 years.

In honor of the ridiculously expensive circus that will roll into our nation's capital Tuesday, I've changed my avatar............ I'll leave it up as long as the clown is in office, in honor of him of course.

dog-poo.jpg
> Sitarro

http://tinyurl.com/Sitarro-latin-for-I-am-Shit

Last edited:
Shitty the Racist strikes again! Aren't you embarassed that you reinforce the stereotypical redneck Texan that some of your fellow Lone Star state citizens have been trying to dispell for decades...
You are doing to Texans on this messageboard what the Chimp Retard did for Texans generally, by setting back those stereotypes 30-40 years.

Who is this shitty you have written to, your imaginary friend? Have you been talking to the toilet again Dr. Dump........ what a fitting screen name you have. I guess you have a lot of experience dealing with shit being a gay molester and all, I guess you run into shit pretty often. You see Dump, that's one of the problems with that whole gay sex thing, you're using the wrong parts.:lol::lol::lol:

Who is this shitty you have written to, your imaginary friend? Have you been talking to the toilet again Dr. Dump........ what a fitting screen name you have. I guess you have a lot of experience dealing with shit being a gay molester and all, I guess you run into shit pretty often. You see Dump, that's one of the problems with that whole gay sex thing, you're using the wrong parts.:lol::lol::lol:

Why do you have this fascination with gay child molestors?? Is that what you do in your spare time? Go to parks and pick up kids to "photograph"? I bet you are on the sex offender registry in Texas ain't ya Shitty? Is that why you troll messageboards? Hmmmmm.....you're starting to get frustrated because people know what you are about don't they? A 52 year old pedo trolling messageboards? Get help Shitty...call a sponsor or something...

Why do you have this fascination with gay child molestors?? Is that what you do in your spare time? Go to parks and pick up kids to "photograph"? I bet you are on the sex offender registry in Texas ain't ya Shitty? Is that why you troll messageboards? Hmmmmm.....you're starting to get frustrated because people know what you are about don't they? A 52 year old pedo trolling messageboards? Get help Shitty...call a sponsor or something...

You really aren't very bright are you dump? Give me your address and I'll send you some kitchen matches to play with........ fire from the "new world".:lol::lol::lol: dumbass Kiwi

Sorry I didn't hit the I hard enough asshat. And that you are two stupid to figure out a simple typo. The word obviously was suposed to be portrait. But then you probably don't know what that is either...

Sorry I didn't hit the I hard enough asshat. And that you are two stupid to figure out a simple typo. The word obviously was suposed to be portrait. But then you probably don't know what that is either...

I knew what you were trying to say, it was an obvious ribbing you dip-shit. Of course the point obviously flew by your empty head.. no surprise..

Forum List

Back