Tucson Tragedy: GOP Gives Higher Marks To Obama Than Palin On Response

As was already said the psychotic liberals attacked Palin. Thus she was on the defensive the commie wasn't .

As was already said the psychotic liberals attacked Palin. Thus she was on the defensive the commie wasn't .

but but but, the assholes think they may attack her whenever and wherever and about whatever they choose and she is arrogant for defending herself. They'll vote for for obie wan though.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What about all the death threats Palin has gotten because of the left's vitriol and rhetoric ?

......"Palin received lower marks for her handling of the tragedy from more Americans than President Barack Obama did, a Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday found.

Nearly 8 in 10 of those surveyed gave Obama high marks for his response, and 71 percent of Republicans approved of Obama's leadership after the shootings, the Post reported. About 30 percent of those polled approved of Palin's response; among Republicans, her positive marks rose to 56 percent".........

Palin explains 'blood libel' comment - Yahoo! News

I would hope Obama would handle it better.

Obama is the President.

Palin's just the private citizen who was put on the defensive by being blamed for the shooting.

There is a vast difference.

Just Frelling Stating The Obvious.

Has anyone on this thread achieved anything beyond kindergarten??

What idiot is sitting there with a grade book while listening to Palin??

And what idiot plastered that political map over the media?? Someone looking for a target?? Of course.

I'm not buying the attacks on Palin as anything more than a political design of the lowest sort. Those of you embracing such love of dragging America down, and those who find pits to be your thing, are not going to be in charge of this country much longer.

You've seen the first stage of giving the Dems a chance, then the stench they brought to D.C., then the Repubs overthrew them, and now the Presidential elections will be coming down the pike and Rick Perry will be our next President thank God.

It will happen. There is no other way this can go. Americans aren't going to sit back and allow their country to be dragged around by the tail by a bunch of crazies. Perry will be brought in, and he will get the country back on track and you lefties are going to shut up and go away. You don't own America. WE DO and we are sick of your messes and foul, psychotic ideas.

We need Perry in the Presidency. There is nobody else who can do the job but him.

nope. Not in the least.
She would not have my vote.
But that is irrelevant...

I do not appreciate how you took facts and spun them just enough to lend them the credfibility you wanted them to have.

Saying that she implored Palin to stop was a spin of the fact.

And I just dont play that kind of game. I come here to debate and I will not onteract with anyone who takes the arrogant route and spins for an advantage.

So that being said, I am done with this discussion.
C'mon Jarhead, you're quibbling, and I think you know it.

Please take a good look and LISTEN to what's being said:

Note her words at 2:20 in the video. Giffords SPECIFICALLY names and calls out Sarah Palin, using the words "gotta realize there's consequences to that action." Dude....if that's not prophetic, I dunno what is.

Anyway, you quibble over "implore" let's see what Webster's has to say about it:

Webster Merriam's Dictionary said:
im·ploredim·plor·ing
Definition of IMPLORE

transitive verb
: to call upon in supplication : beseech
: to call or pray for earnestly : entreat <implored the crowd to be quiet>
&#8212; im·plor·ing·ly adverb
See implore defined for English-language learners »
Examples of IMPLORE

Don't go. I implore you.
&#8220;Think of the children!&#8221; he implored.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/implore

You set such an impossibly high standard when you want, and such an impossibly low standard when you want, just to defend your positions. I think its high time we all stop these tactics.

So you PERCEIVE that word to be wrongly used? Is that it?

I believe that was, in fact, Giffords IMPLORING Sarah Palin to tamp down the violent rhetoric. Perhaps you don't PERCEIVE it that way, but a plausible argument can be made as that.

Furthermore, you took that one arguable word, based on your PERCEPTION, to paint ALL my facts as biased thus unworthy of your consideration or just outright lies.

When you know the opposite to be true.

Aren't you ready to give up that BS tactic and lets debate the FACTS as responsible adults?

Jarhead...do you think that the facts that I stated previously are all lies?

Last edited by a moderator:
......"Palin received lower marks for her handling of the tragedy from more Americans than President Barack Obama did, a Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday found.

Nearly 8 in 10 of those surveyed gave Obama high marks for his response, and 71 percent of Republicans approved of Obama's leadership after the shootings, the Post reported. About 30 percent of those polled approved of Palin's response; among Republicans, her positive marks rose to 56 percent".........

Palin explains 'blood libel' comment - Yahoo! News

Palin handled what? All she did was defend herself against the ever increasing, insane rants from the unhinged left-wing nuts who somehow think a Manifesto reading, GWB hating thruther is Conservative.

You fuckers are CRAZY.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back