Tucson Shooting Victim Arrested at Town Hall Meeting

I said I would celebrate.

I still will.

Cheney harmed this country in many ways.

I never said I would harm him or wished him harm.

I said at the end of his natural life if you go look at the thread.

I am not required to mourn anyone but those who I choose to mourn.

There is no implied violence in that.

So you find that you are qualified to marginalize whichever life you feel is unnecessary to this society? I'll remember that next time I point out how useless and detrimental to our country most of the welfare-ridden are.

And it's not that I don't agree with you about Cheney, because I do. It's just that I find it ironic and hypocritical that you condemn one for making similar claims. Of course, I'm not surprised. Irony and hypocrisy seem to be your M.O.

Where did I condem someone for saying they would celibrate the natural death of someone they thought was evil?

Where did I condem someone for saying they would celibrate the natural death of someone they thought was evil?

On numerous occasions in the past, when I have used similar rhetoric when talking about the unemployed welfare-riders who drag our country down and whom this country is better off without.

No, I don't have a link, nor will I find one. You know you did it, I know you did it. Just remember that I have this page mentally bookmarked for the next time you act like a self-righteous bitch.

The death threat is the fault of Sherrif Dipshit and the other democrat idiots who without a shred of evidence tried to link the gunman's shooting with that of what conservatives were saying.

Pot, kettle.

The shooting was that of a lone madman. It's these democrat leaders who decided to exploit the victims and their families to try and make political points.

If anything if Sherrif Dipshit actually charged the shooter in earlier incidents he wouldn't have been able to legally purchase a gun.

There will be a backlash from all this Left/Democrat incendiary rhetoric. It's inevitable. The Left/Democrats really have been shameful in using this terrible tragedy for political gain. Anyone with common sense can see that the Left/Democrats are now using angry "Political Vitriol" to supposedly criticize angry "Political Vitriol." They have made things much worse with their rhetoric. Obviously there will be a backlash. It's very sad.

The death threat is the fault of Sherrif Dipshit and the other democrat idiots who without a shred of evidence tried to link the gunman's shooting with that of what conservatives were saying.

Pot, kettle.

The shooting was that of a lone madman. It's these democrat leaders who decided to exploit the victims and their families to try and make political points.

If anything if Sherrif Dipshit actually charged the shooter in earlier incidents he wouldn't have been able to legally purchase a gun.

Civility- the Left calls MSM to apologize & investigate Left-wing hate behind Fuller Who are we kidding,
we all know that is the last thing the Left wing wants.

They failed big time and the last thing they want to do is draw even more attention to their hate and failings.

Of course, if they were truly sincere in their new found call for "civility" then it would be expected that they would
call upon the perpetrators of Left hate in the MSM to apologize. The "call" to the MSM would also help them address
their bias in how it treats events based on politics and victims.

At minimal, they should make people like Paul Krugman watch this video over a hundred times :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPrYZ9wwCv4&feature=player_embedded"]You Tube[/ame]

Second, the Left should call for the MSM to investigate the "climate of hate" that the Left created that could have influenced Eric Fuller.

Fuller, a poor victim of the Jared shootings, was wounded and vulnerable.
Yet, for reasons not fully investigated by the MSM yet, Fuller became violent and threatening to the point
where he has been arrested for threatening the life of Trent Humphries, a local Tea Party leader.

According to reports, Fuller snapped a photo of Humphries and said "you're dead" when Humphries rose to speak at a local forum being sponsored by ABC News.

Fuller was arrested and seeing that he was a Left political activist, authorities sent him to a mental hospital for evaluation.

I am sure it is only a matter of time before the Left calls upon the likes
of Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, Krugman and the MSM to focus their "skills" for
"proving" causation between political speech and violence on this case.

No doubt the MSM will look into whether Humphries was targeted by Fuller because of a widespread campaign to blame Tea Parties for the Tucson shooting, which resulted in Humphries receiving hate mail.

The Left wing hate against Humphries was based on an interview Humphries gave to The Guardian newspaper. The Left wing, not satisfied with damage they have done to our country already, decided to misquote this article and generate a larger "climate of hate".

Did this demonization of Humphries cause a "climate of hate" against Humphries in which Fuller got caught up and was, in effect, used by the Left?

Oddly enough after Fuller's arrest, the MSM now fails to mention the recent campaign of vilification against Humphries or sometimes that he is even a Tea Party Leader.
Funny how that works....

The MSM and the Left politicized the Loughner shooting because his intended victim was a Democrat and therefore assumed political ideas onto Loughner where none existed.

Notice, how in contrast, the MSM and the Left treat Fuller ONLY as someone suffering from mental illness whose politics are irrelevant.
Funny how that works as well...

Again, I'm sure it is only a matter of time before the Democrats call out to the MSM to have their perpetrators of Left hate speech to apologize and fully investigate the left hate behind the Fuller threats.

Indeed, the Democrats do not want to look insincere in their call for "civility"; otherwise, they would look even more like hypocrites for not doing so

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back