Tucson restaurant closes after far left thugs threaten to torch It and kill owners after patriotic..

Fuck the fascist republican party.

Seriously, these fuckers want to kill people. Paybacks a bitch.

wars coming

Every time there are these happenings involving threats of violence or actual violence they are coming from Leftist Maniacs Matthew, I cannot think of reading any happening where Conservatives have threatened to torch buildings and kill people because those people have different political opinions.

The Leftists are the Fascists, the Conservatives are not the Fascists.
They just run people down and shoot up churches.

Quiet sugar britches....

wars coming

Thank you for proving what I've said ad nauseum: the only language your primitive liberal brains understand is violence. Why don't you grow up and act like a man for once?
Don't you know? He was born a he, changed into a she, hates women, but wants to be one. He is not a man in any sense of the word. Literally or figuratively. Or bodily.
Why is his sexuality a factor ? You seem to have a problem.

Because in Matty's case, he makes so many threads spewing his hatred of his own male gender, HE made it into one of his biggest issues, not the rest of USMB.
He is one of the better posters on this board. He makes far more sense than you do.

You should follow Matthew into Transgendering then, you know you want to Faggot Boi.

Just what you get after 35 years of hate fake news propaganda from Fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc... Silly hater dupes like the owners of this restaurant just looking for trouble based on bologna. Just the kind of crap you got in another corrupt GOP depression. All around the world it's kind of stuff that goes on. Great job greedy assholes and silly dupes...

And your primitive, criminal response to ideas you don't like is to inflict blood and guts, because you don't have the intelligence to challenge them with any kind of brainpower. In this thread alone you liberal hobgoblins have already discredited yourself as violent thugs who don't belong in civilized society. Why you continue to dig that foul-smelling pit even deeper is a mystery to me.
All the hate and fake news you believe along with this restaurant owner is total b*******, super dupe. The imaginary Crescendo of physical violence you believe in is 1 pathetic protest by anTifa back in February and gangster wannabees hiding in peaceful protests. No one's been killed or even seriously injured except by right-wing gun nuts and Nazis. Relax change the channel get some fresh air remain calm super dupe.

It's funny, every time I insult you liberal proto-humans, your very first defense always PROVES my insult with pinpoint accuracy. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT A PERSON'S POLITICAL OPINION IS, non-human, you DON'T have a legal or moral right to terrorize those with whom you disagree! It's because some malicious bug crawls up from the bottom of whatever passes for your liberal minds (and oh boy, is that bottom deep) and makes you act like thugs. I DON'T CARE if someone listens to Fox (I don't watch ANY cable news network, I judge you liberalfilth by your own violence ALONE), you DON'T have the right to go around assaulting people, you malice-consumed testament to everything mankind has ever done wrong.

Have liberalfilth ever heard of the saying, "He who lives by the sword dies by the sword?" Your liberal love of violence and murder against innocent people will be you liberalfilth's undoing sooner or later.

Last edited:

wars coming

It was the far left who threatened the restaurant for their freedom of speech.
Supporting our President and national anthem, now gets you death threats and your business threatened to be burnt down.

Just what you get after 35 years of hate fake news propaganda from Fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc... Silly hater dupes like the owners of this restaurant just looking for trouble based on bologna. Just the kind of crap you got in another corrupt GOP depression. All around the world it's kind of stuff that goes on. Great job greedy assholes and silly dupes...

And your primitive, criminal response to ideas you don't like is to inflict blood and guts, because you don't have the intelligence to challenge them with any kind of brainpower. In this thread alone you liberal hobgoblins have already discredited yourself as violent thugs who don't belong in civilized society. Why you continue to dig that foul-smelling pit even deeper is a mystery to me.
All the hate and fake news you believe along with this restaurant owner is total b*******, super dupe. The imaginary Crescendo of physical violence you believe in is 1 pathetic protest by anTifa back in February and gangster wannabees hiding in peaceful protests. No one's been killed or even seriously injured except by right-wing gun nuts and Nazis. Relax change the channel get some fresh air remain calm super dupe.

It's funny, every time I insult you liberal proto-humans, your very first defense always PROVES my insult with pinpoint accuracy. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT A PERSON'S POLITICAL OPINION IS, non-human, you DON'T have a legal or moral right to terrorize those with whom you disagree! It's because some malicious bug crawls up from the bottom of whatever passes for your liberal minds (and oh boy, is that bottom deep) and makes you act like thugs. I DON'T CARE if someone listens to Fox (I don't watch ANY cable news network, I judge you liberalfilth by your own violence ALONE), you DON'T have the right to go around assaulting people, you malice-consumed testament to everything mankind has ever done wrong.

Have liberalfilth ever heard of the saying, "He who lives by the sword dies by the sword?" Your liberal love of violence and murder against innocent people will be you liberalfilth's undoing sooner or later.
The violence in this case as always was from the hater dupes who ran the restaurants attacking liberals based on total b******* hateful GOP Fox Rush Limbaugh Etc propaganda. A total disgrace that can't go overseas without becoming an hysterical laughingstock and horror... Half of you dupes scream that Liberals are violent monsters the other half that they are pathetic pussies. Could you get your propagandists and brainwashers to make up their mind?

So

The violence in this case as always was from the hater dupes who ran the restaurants attacking liberals based on total b******* hateful GOP Fox Rush Limbaugh Etc propaganda. A total disgrace that can't go overseas without becoming an hysterical laughingstock and horror... Half of you dupes scream that Liberals are violent monsters the other half that they are pathetic pussies. Could you get your propagandists and brainwashers to make up their mind?

So you're admitting you're so clinically psychotic and morally bankrupt, you think that someone stating some strong pro-America opinions online equates to murderous violence??? Jesus Christ, you liberals are the most morally flabberghasting, murderous ANIMALS I've seen in my 44 years. Honestly, I'm not fucking around. And YOU STILL DON'T GET IT: I've already HEARD you liberals' stompy-foot, Trump-Derangement-Syndrome sniveling violence THOUSANDS of times and I DON'T give a fuck, nor will I EVER give a fuck. It's not necessary to repeat your liberal stalker-sexual insecurities to me ANOTHER thousand times.

Tucson Restaurant Closes After Far Left Thugs Threaten to Torch It and Kill Owners After Patriotic Facebook Post (Video)

The Cup It Up American Grill in Tucson was shut down indefinitely after far left thugs threatened to burn it down and kill the owners.
This came after the restaurant published a patriotic post on Facebook that defended President Trump and attacking the NFL anti-cop kneelers.

View image on Twitter
DL0IoOcXUAUmONi.jpg:large

Follow
Jennifer Martinez @Jennymartineztv

This was the viral FB post that Cup It Up American Grill posted & deleted after backlash. Restaurant is closed indefinitely. (prior tweet)

4:49 PM - Oct 10, 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great leftist anti american pos losers , all the same . The best part is when this crap makes it rounds right back to the retards. You stupid pussies are going to get your own medicine right back losers twats.
Way to go!

Alienate half your base

And you will be standing all alone when they come for you just because you stood with the oppressor.

Why can't you see they are both.
Why is everything just one way or the other?
All people are a mixture of ideologies and opinions.
Labeling does nothing other than feeding divisions.

And you will be standing all alone when they come for you just because you stood with the oppressor.

What oppressor?

wars coming

It was the far left who threatened the restaurant for their freedom of speech.
Supporting our President and national anthem, now gets you death threats and your business threatened to be burnt down.

This is what happens when the country has split. Part wants survival, the other part wants total destruction.

What oppressor?
If history is so foreign to you I can not explain this to you. Think jew and adolf.

No way to tell a goodwhite from a badwhite. When the angry mob comes to your neighborhood, do you think they'll be asking who you voted for? No, they'll kill you for being white so you had better arm yourself.

So

So you're admitting you're so clinically psychotic and morally bankrupt, you think that someone stating some strong pro-America opinions online equates to murderous violence??? Jesus Christ, you liberals are the most morally flabberghasting, murderous ANIMALS I've seen in my 44 years. Honestly, I'm not fucking around. And YOU STILL DON'T GET IT: I've already HEARD you liberals' stompy-foot, Trump-Derangement-Syndrome sniveling violence THOUSANDS of times and I DON'T give a fuck, nor will I EVER give a fuck. It's not necessary to repeat your liberal stalker-sexual insecurities to me ANOTHER thousand times.
Time for your meds, super dupe remain calm for God sake... LOL and change the channel. Same with this restaurant owner, so brainwashed and full of hate it's spilled over into his business... I know so many Republicans like that now they've been listening to too much ridiculous and hateful propaganda for 25-30 years...

wars coming

Want to kill people? The Antifa already did. That libbie in Vegas was Antifa. The Pubs should be the one's saying, "PAYBACK IS A BITCH!"

So

Time for your meds, super dupe remain calm for God sake... LOL and change the channel. Same with this restaurant owner, so brainwashed and full of hate it's spilled over into his business... I know so many Republicans like that now they've been listening to too much ridiculous and hateful propaganda for 25-30 years...
You are the one full of hate. There was nothing hateful in the restaurant's FB post. Did you bother to read it? I doubt it. There was plenty of hate in the death threats from the Leftists, as seems to be typical these days.

Forum List

Back