Tucker’s Right

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
I don’t watch or read much from the MSM but I agree with his comments, I have posted below. You?

Tucker Carlson: Hillary Clinton's labeling Gabbard a traitor is about power, pure and simple
In other words, it's about power. And that shouldn't be a surprise to you and me or anyone because in Washington, everything, in the end, is about power. And for generations, a small group -- a bipartisan group -- incidentally has run the country, and they've run it into the ground if we're being honest about it.

They've mismanaged the economy, in case you haven't noticed. They've wasted American lives in pointless wars abroad. They forced a weird and irrelevant gender theory on a baffled nation, while hundreds of thousands of Americans died of drug ODs And they paid no notice at all to that because they didn't care.

We've never had a worst set of leaders in this country. That's what all the drama is about. That's where the volatility comes from -- because our leadership is terrible

Tucker Carlson: Hillary Clinton's labeling Gabbard a traitor is about power, pure and simple | Fox News

Its about taking her new legal problems off of the news cycle...either that or she is going mad.....

IreallyWon.jpg

"the Democrats are a coalition of private equity folks and MS-13. there's no room for the white working class in their party" - Tucker a few seconds ago

Forum List

Back