Tucker slams rockville rape defense lawyer : Before God, you better be sure you're right

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-24_16-53-5.png

Tucker Slams Rockville Rape Defense Lawyer: Before God, You Better Be Sure You’re Right
Lawyer defending alleged illegal alien rapists questions character of young victim...just like Hillary did
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if the trendy's are anything like over i Germany they'll forgive him and give him a flower telling him they understand why he did it and it will be oooookay. and no I am not kidding about the flowers. Rape victims in germany or sweden actually gave their rapist a rose forgiving him.

I saw Carlson interview him, questions about who is paying for the lawyer and he refused to say who which is his right but no way the rapist has the funds to pay for a high priced mouthpiece

• Banned
I saw Carlson interview him, questions about who is paying for the lawyer and he refused to say who which is his right but no way the rapist has the funds to pay for a high priced mouthpiece

maybe he's trying to make his way just as H. Clinton did when she defended a rape case, she won and the guy got off. She laughed about it.

[QUOTGuno. assyIrishLass, post: 16874196, member: 18937"]I saw Carlson interview him, questions about who is paying for the lawyer and he refused to say who which is his right but no way the rapist has the funds to pay for a high priced mouthpiece[/QUOTE]

Pro bono

[QUOTGuno. assyIrishLass, post: 16874196, member: 18937"]I saw Carlson interview him, questions about who is paying for the lawyer and he refused to say who which is his right but no way the rapist has the funds to pay for a high priced mouthpiece

Pro bono[/QUOTE]

Doubtful, very few lawyers would take a case like this pro bono

Lots of lawyers are glad to take a high profile case free of charge for the 'glory' for the publicity and maybe Cuz they're nuckin futzer libs that are for the criminals

Lots of lawyers are glad to take a high profile case free of charge for the 'glory' for the publicity and maybe Cuz they're nuckin futzer libs that are for the criminals

Doubtful, my husband is an attorney and he said the same thing, someone is paying this guy. Cases like this are expensive

maybe he's trying to make his way just as H. Clinton did when she defended a rape case, she won and the guy got off. She laughed about it.
He'll laugh, just like all the souless libs here, until it's his daughter

View attachment 118453

Tucker Slams Rockville Rape Defense Lawyer: Before God, You Better Be Sure You’re Right
Lawyer defending alleged illegal alien rapists questions character of young victim...just like Hillary did
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if the trendy's are anything like over i Germany they'll forgive him and give him a flower telling him they understand why he did it and it will be oooookay. and no I am not kidding about the flowers. Rape victims in germany or sweden actually gave their rapist a rose forgiving him.

More sociopathic infowars lunacy? Loon.

The lawyer doesn't have to be correct. Everyone is entitled to an attorney.

Nutbar.

Lots oGuno work awyers are glad to take a high profile case free of charge for the 'glory' for the publicity and maybe Cuz they're nuckin futzer libs that are for the criminals

Doubtful, my husband is an attorney and he said the same thing, someone is paying this guy. Cases like this are expensive

Huh. Guess it depends. I have a friend that works at a smallish firm and they are expected to do so much pro bono per year.

View attachment 118453

Nutbar.

If he's questioning the character of a 14 year old rape victim he's a fucking piece of shit... not just doing his job.

That's a lie. The guy plead to a lesser crime, the guy went to jail. And Hillary wasn't laughing about the crime in the interview. She was laughing about things that happened during the trial, that the prosecution blew the case.

That's a lie. The guy plead to a lesser crime, the guy went to jail. And Hillary wasn't laughing about the crime in the interview. She was laughing about things that happened during the trial, that the prosecution blew the case.

So you say she LAUGHED that she got a known rapist off? A person with a soul wouldn't laugh.

Lots oGuno work awyers are glad to take a high profile case free of charge for the 'glory' for the publicity and maybe Cuz they're nuckin futzer libs that are for the criminals

Huh. Guess it depends. I have a friend that works at a smallish firm and they are expected to do so much pro bono per year.

My husband does pro bono also, but it's small cases not high profile expensive cases.

But SIL... there ARE lawyers that do high profile cases pro bono. I understand that a lot of lawyers may not have the same opportunities as some of these folks but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Anyway it was just a thought... nothing to argue about.

The attorney is going to use the defense of consent saying she lured the men.

What happened to statutory rape laws?

Every person standing trial has a right to a defense attorney. Is Tucker against the process now? I don't like the idea of rapist being defended in court either. But the fact of the matter is every person has a right to defend themselves in a court of law.

Where were the strong words for the Stanford rapist attorney?

View attachment 118453

Nutbar.

Nutbar
You fucking bitch!

A lawyer is not obligated to defend anyone
they believe is guilty of the crime they are accused of!

If a defense lawyer chooses to represent someone,
for any reason, OTHER THAN, believing in their innocence
they are a piece of shit... bottom line, end of story!

Must want his Jose Baez moment

Forum List

Back