Tucker Just Linked Chelsea Clinton to a New Scandal

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Oh my...does that mean the Cuntons will get locked up for this felony instead of murder?

Oh my...does that mean the Cuntons will get locked up for this felony instead of murder?
Where was this "linkage" when a C student got into Harvard Business School? BTW, the video doesn't make any such connection, except that Chelsea's last name is Clinton.

Are there scandals with Rich TV personalities and Universities?

Go figure.

Convict the guilty.

Admit we need more bribery laws and big government is a great thing since these jerks keep thinking of more ways to scam the system.

Yet he doesn't say anything about himself, strange. I think he must be hitting the sauce again, he is going crazy on his show, kind of like what Beck did.

Last edited:
Where was this "linkage" when a C student got into Harvard Business School? BTW, the video doesn't make any such connection, except that Chelsea's last name is Clinton.
Where was this "linkage" when a C student got into Harvard Business School?
Gore?
Vanderbilt Law, not Harvard Business.

Great expose and it is time for all to recognize that higher academia is a fraudulent operation that has been highly over-rated for decades......most especially the prestigious east coast universities that are so caught up in radical left-wing politics and political correctness-- they are little better than high schools that pass kids along just to get rid of them....it all amounts to the same thing....if you are Negroid --political correctness/ affirmative action devotees will essentially conspire to not only get you into a university where you are not qualified to be but they will also make it very easy for you to graduate........ like obama....it all adds up to......frauds parading their illegitimate diplomas and when they get into politics they do their best to run down America.

The only way to remedy all of this nonsense is to get the Feds and the doctrine of political correctness out of our educational system...from the first grade to the university level.

Where was this "linkage" when a C student got into Harvard Business School?
Gore?
Vanderbilt Law, not Harvard Business.

Then who are you talking about?

Great expose and it is time for all to recognize that higher academia is a fraudulent operation that has been highly over-rated for decades......most especially the prestigious east coast universities that are so caught up in radical left-wing politics and political correctness-- they are little better than high schools that pass kids along just to get rid of them....it all amounts to the same thing....if you are Negroid --political correctness/ affirmative action devotees will essentially conspire to not only get you into a university where you are not qualified to be but they will also make it very easy for you to graduate........ like obama....it all adds up to......frauds parading their illegitimate diplomas and when they get into politics they do their best to run down America. The only way to remedy all of this nonsense is to get the Feds and the doctrine of political correctness out of our educational system...from the first grade to the university level.
Funny how it always comes down to affirmative action, but the legacy system gets ignored. Why is AA any worse than allowing the children of the ruling class to get a leg-up they may not deserve?

Great expose and it is time for all to recognize that higher academia is a fraudulent operation that has been highly over-rated for decades......most especially the prestigious east coast universities that are so caught up in radical left-wing politics and political correctness-- they are little better than high schools that pass kids along just to get rid of them....it all amounts to the same thing....if you are Negroid --political correctness/ affirmative action devotees will essentially conspire to not only get you into a university where you are not qualified to be but they will also make it very easy for you to graduate........ like obama....it all adds up to......frauds parading their illegitimate diplomas and when they get into politics they do their best to run down America. The only way to remedy all of this nonsense is to get the Feds and the doctrine of political correctness out of our educational system...from the first grade to the university level.
Funny how it always comes down to affirmative action, but the legacy system gets ignored. Why is AA any worse than allowing the children of the ruling class to get a leg-up they may not deserve?

If you were a little more astute you would have understood I am linking the two systems....both fraudulent.

The liberals tell us everyone is equal but insist on giving preferential treatment to Negroes.

The wealthy hollywood liberal crowd also claim everyone is equal but engage in fraud to get their children into schools they are not qualified for. Not much difference.

Political bigwigs use their influence to get their kids into schools they are not qualified for...again more fraud.

Who lets these groups get away with it? The schools themselves....either by design or stupidity....perhaps sometimes they were hoodwinked but if so...they need more control of the admissions process...to see that no one gets in that does not deserve to be there....more likely in some cases they just look the other way as in it means more money for the school if they let a wealtlhy benefactor get his kids into a prestigious university though like chelsea they are dumb as rocks.

So to be clear...I blame the schools, the liberals, the hypocritical politicians and the famous and wealthy parents who are willing to engage in fraud to give a boost to their none too bright kids.

If you were a little more astute you would have understood I am linking the two systems....both fraudulent.
Funny how you only mentioned one side of the question. I'm astute enough to realize that you're a phony.

Funny how you only mentioned one side of the question. I'm astute enough to realize that you're a phony.

You are a fool.........with a reading problem.......obviously.

How many sides to the question do you think there are? I mentioned the wealthy, the famous, the politically correct, the liberals, affirmative action and the schools all involved in fraud.

So who did I leave out that is connected to this b.s.?

Anyhow....by far the most outrageous of the above is the affirmative action program.........by sheer numbers alone more kids are placed into schools for which they are not qualified by this government program than in any other manner.

Not even to mention the most outrageous example of affirmative action.....obama getting to be President ....affirmative action played a huge,huge yes I say huge role in that tragedy. He even admitted to how he was helped by affirmative action....being so dumb he really did not understand what he was saying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back