Tucker: in 20 years every fifth grader will believe 9/11 was committed b white supremacists

I am all for defending education. But when it comes to Common Core...count me out.
In my personal opinion, this is partially why this country (about 45% of the population, is so uneducated. We have people teaching (and pushing) this crap to our kids.

How's that working for where you live?
All our education problems started 10 years ago, hmm?
Ten years ago? Lol
I would say much further than that...let's say for the sake of argument....how about 20 years ago?
Oh what common core policies did you oppose from 20 years ago?

Common core math is ridiculous.

I am all for defending education. But when it comes to Common Core...count me out.
In my personal opinion, this is partially why this country (about 45% of the population, is so uneducated. We have people teaching (and pushing) this crap to our kids.

Ten years ago? Lol
I would say much further than that...let's say for the sake of argument....how about 20 years ago?

The entire Common core program is just that...ridiculous.

Ten years ago? Lol

The entire Common core program is just that...ridiculous.

Most of the defenders hang their hat on the idea that the common goals do not necessitate a common technique, It is like saying you believe in Jesus Christ but not the Bible. On the plus side, something else will come along. Supplying teaching materials is big business so having to throw everything out and start anew is very profitable. It is the educational equivalent of planned obsolescence.

Forum List

Back