Tucker: Impeachment witnesses had no evidence, only opinions

If Obama had done what Trump did what would you say? :popcorn:

It would be the first time that the Kenyan Pig ever cared about corruption
You peeps are such liars, lol.
And YOU are so delusional, and easy to bitch slap when you post your shit!
So if Obama or Hilary did what Trump did you wouldn't want them impeached?

Well being Trump DIDN'T DO A FUCKING THING WRONG BUT BIDEN EXTORTED AND BRIBED, YOU Asshole!... They should not be impeached for what Trump didn't do!

Well being Trump DIDN'T DO A FUCKING THING WRONG BUT BIDEN EXTORTED AND BRIBED, YOU Asshole!... They should not be impeached for what Trump didn't do!
So that's a "yes". Hypocrite.

So that's a "yes". Hypocrite.
Undoubtedly you are still hung over or the pills haven't worn off yet!

Impeachment circus continues with Judiciary Committee hearings.

ME: This is exactly what a Nazi or Soviet show trial is: A Parade of people with no actual witness value just spreading hate and lies. Welcome to the Nazi Democrat Party.

State propagandist Tucker Carlson defends the state. Shocker.

CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, the NYT and WAPO are the state propagandists, moron.

Last edited:

ME: This is exactly what a Nazi or Soviet show trial is: A Parade of people with no actual witness value just spreading hate and lies. Welcome to the Nazi Democrat Party.

CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, the NYT and WAPO are the state propagandists, moron.

You are a big fucking idiot

Stupid post.

FAIL:
Quick, what would you do if Trump murdered somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue?

Do you really think that's going to happen anytime soon, Augustine? Could you possibly be more of a drama queen?
Why don't you hold your breath until that takes place?
Both of us know what her answer would be, snowflake

You are a big fucking idiot

You're not used to the truth, are you?

Trump, if impeached, will be exonerated by the Senate and come out of the proceedings stronger than ever. Then the people will decide how to punish the Democrats for their fraudulent overreach in the Nov 2020 elections. If history is a guide, it will not work out well for them......

Stupid post.

FAIL:
Quick, what would you do if Trump murdered somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue?

Do you really think that's going to happen anytime soon, Augustine? Could you possibly be more of a drama queen?
Why don't you hold your breath until that takes place?
Both of us know what her answer would be, snowflake

Her? What are you babbling about now?

Ok, stop holding your breath...you need all the oxygen you can get!

Trump, if impeached, will be exonerated by the Senate and come out of the proceedings stronger than ever. Then the people will decide how to punish the Democrats for their fraudulent overreach in the Nov 2020 elections. If history is a guide, it will not work out well for them......
I will love watching Schiffferbrains on the witness stand. He will be squirming like a toad.

Wow, imagine that, a Faux talking head told a lie. Happens all day every day.

Then show Tucker the press conference in which Trump asks China and Ukraine to investigate his political opponents.

NO...he requested they investigate corruption...his political opponents happen to be linked to the corruption. Simple shit

Fast and Furious? I dont care. Let the voters decide. If you got your head out of your fat ass you would feel the same way.

You're a big fat liar. :cuckoo:

I am Not the one who won’t answer a simple question. You = coward. And you’re ugly too.

Then show Tucker the press conference in which Trump asks China and Ukraine to investigate his political opponents.

NO...he requested they investigate corruption...his political opponents happen to be linked to the corruption. Simple shit
Fast and Furious? I dont care. Let the voters decide. If you got your head out of your fat ass you would feel the same way.
I am Not the one who won’t answer a simple question. You = coward. And you’re ugly too.
At least you know that your a liar and a hypocrite. But you probably already knew, didn't you? :biggrin:

At least you know that your a liar and a hypocrite. But you probably already knew, didn't you? :biggrin:
Who did you vote for in 2016? How am I am a liar and hypocrite? This should be rich. Explain yourself. You’re losing another debate to me. LOL.

Who did you vote for in 2016? How am I am a liar and hypocrite? This should be rich. Explain yourself. You’re losing another debate to me. LOL.
Beg me.

Beg me.
Loser

Beg me.
Loser
You should be AzogtheHypocrite. :biggrin:

Beg me.
Loser
You should be AzogtheHypocrite. :biggrin:
You lost the debate. Give it up.

Forum List

Back