Tucker destroys leftist kook on Tranny bathrooms

In case you haven't noticed, rightwinger .... that line of thinking is why democrats are no longer in charge.
They're about to lose even more seats in '18. :)
Yet more people voted for Democrats in the House, Senate and for Presidents

Doesn't look like a rousing endorsement of your policies
Then why are the republicans now controlling the house and senate? lol

Because they gerrymandered the House and win Senate seats in small population states

In case you haven't noticed, rightwinger .... that line of thinking is why democrats are no longer in charge.
They're about to lose even more seats in '18. :)
Yet more people voted for Democrats in the House, Senate and for Presidents

Doesn't look like a rousing endorsement of your policies
Then why are the republicans now controlling the house and senate? lol

Because they gerrymandered the House and win Senate seats in small population states
Because they outsmarted the democrats? lol

I fail to see the rightwing outrage....

What happens when a transsexual uses the restroom of their chosen sex?

A male transsexual will enter a ladies room and use a stall. There are no urinals. The impact? Nothing to see here...you are in a stall
A female transsexual enters a men's room. Biologically she can't use a urinal, must use a stall. Nothing to see here...you are in a stall

Why do normal people have to put themselves at risk for the sake of a handful of deranged individuals?

What is the risk of someone peeing in a stall?
Disingenuous. That's not the worry. The worry is a creep who doesn't think he's a woman following a girl into the bathroom and doing any number of despicable things to her, and her dad being unable to stop said creep from going in there in the first place.

If someone is acting inappropriately in a restroom of either sex arrest them

If someone is just peeing....leave them the hell alone
Better to be able to prevent them from getting in there in the first place.

Your gender may not be defined as male or female in every case. Some people may fall somewhere in between
Why so much concern over where they pee?

No. Your gender is either male (XX) or female (XY) with a very rare and exceptional genetic abnormality called gonadal mosaicism. While mosaicism occurs in about 1.7% of humans, most of the time a prevailing genitalia is clearly identifiable at birth. Only in 0.018% of cases is gender unidentifiable.

I don't care where people pee. I don't want grown men in the public restrooms of little girls. Most people who have ANY goddamn sense, DON'T! If you want to call me names for having common sense, so be it. I am an open minded person, I can accept people for who they are, warts and all, and I don't judge them whether they have a mental disorder or not. My concerns are not about transgenders, it's about protecting children from child molesters who will exploit this nonsense to victimize them. And yes, that's already happening.

In 99.992% of humans, you have an assigned gender at birth. That's the restroom you need to use until you've had your gender medically changed. Once you've done that, I have no problems with the restrooms you use. Until you've done that, I am going to err on the side of protecting the children.

You don't want grown men in restrooms with little girls
How about a man in a dress in a restroom with little boys?

People gotta pee somewhere....choose your poison

Once again you lump transsexuals in as child molesters.......there is no significant evidence of it
In fact, most child molesters look like you or me
That's the point. The concern is not true transsexuals, it is those who would, like ISIS uses refugees, use said transsexuals as cover. Before this, Dad would be well within his rights to raise an objection if he saw a man follow his 10 year old daughter into the bathroom at a restaurant. Now Dad would get in trouble if he objected.

If any parent is concerned about the safety of their child using a public restroom they should take their child elsewhere. If a crazy cat lady is using the restroom ...are you going to let your daughter in there? How about if a couple of hookers were in there?

crazy-cat-lady-3.png
I raised one specific scenario. Obviously there are always dangers, but why make it easier for creeps to do what they do? Basically, we need to go the next step and allow Dad to go in the bathroom with his daughter and wait for her at the sinks. That would be fine, wouldn't it? I mean, everyone's using a stall, right?

Forum List

Back