Tucker Carson VS Caitlyn Jenner.So What Would You Want Tucker To Ask "Mz. Jenner" ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: So put yourself in Tucker Carsons Seat on Monday Nite. You can ask Caitlyn anything you want. Even political questions. Most of us must have at least three great questions we would love to ask of Caitlyn Jenner. :eusa_dance:
And yes, aside from the outlandish/R rated ones, there must be some political questions you guys want to ask Mz. Jenner.
So lets hear them. :)

I would like to see them compete, perhaps a little decathlon.

...Most of us must have at least three great questions we would love to ask of Caitlyn Jenner. :eusa_dance:
And yes, aside from the outlandish/R rated ones, there must be some political questions you guys want to ask Mz. Jenner.
Nope. Not a single one. Better things to do. I have nothing against Jenner, but have zero interest in his/her life. Not a fan of Tucker either. :)

:2up: So put yourself in Tucker Carsons Seat on Monday Nite. You can ask Caitlyn anything you want. Even political questions. Most of us must have at least three great questions we would love to ask of Caitlyn Jenner. :eusa_dance:

There are people who actually watch that show?

Nothing I would want to ask and if this is going to be a preview of the kind of interviews Carlson will be doing going foreward I for one am not impressed.
Just more proof most 24 hour "newz" channels are primarily "infotainment".

I used to watch CNN for 30 minutes in the morning, but now it's down to about five minutes to see what they are talking about. CNN will have a few real journalists give a report, then spend the rest of the time with Chris Cuomo giving his opinion on what that news means. Unless it's something like a national disaster, I don't watch evening shows like Carlson's, Lemon's and the other talking heads.

Forum List

Back