Tucker Carlson’s Ratings Beat CNN’s Entire Prime Time Line Up Combined

"Funny" huh.

How?

What does this mean to you? Do you buy or sell TV advertising? I thought you said you were a spaceman, now you've sunk to brokering commercials?
DDF0643C-E052-4803-A2F6-99C72822A812.gif

"Funny" huh.

How?

What does this mean to you? Do you buy or sell TV advertising? I thought you said you were a spaceman, now you've sunk to brokering commercials?
View attachment 253908

That's your answer? You think it means going into convulsions?

Weirdo.

So I take it this thread has no point.

"Funny" huh.

How?

You seem.... Angry...

"Angry"?

Where in the blue fuck do you get "angry"? I come in with a nice nineteenth-century baseball game, inquiring of the OP where he's going with this thread and you find a way to conclude "angry" out of that?

Explain.

"Funny" huh.

How?

You seem.... Angry...

"Angry"?

Where in the blue fuck do you get "angry"? I come in with a nice nineteenth-century baseball game, inquiring of the OP where he's going with this thread and you find a way to conclude "angry" out of that?

Explain.
Snowflake melting is a better description.

"Funny" huh.

How?

You seem.... Angry...

"Angry"?

Explain.
Snowflake melting is a better description.

Then stop melting and just tell the class where you thought you were going with this thread.

Forum List

Back