Tucker Carlson; Undercover-"dick"!!

Like I said i have a grand or what ever you can afford to bet that you don't have the eductaion or financial success that I have. Put up, cause I know you'll never shut up.:lol:

Hey TS, where did you go when I you were prattling on about Fox having a bunch of GED viewers and I told you I had a doctorate and asked what you had and you disappeared?

I see you posting here, now you are betting other people you are more educated than them. I'll take the bet, bonehead. Bring it!

I've said many times I have an undergrad in acctg and an MBA. I don't know you from dog poo. Soggydouche I know to be a clown and have called him out on his clownish statements.

I make way more than the average doctorate, not saying I make more than you however.

Really? What discipline is your MBA? You a CPA too?

Like I said i have a grand or what ever you can afford to bet that you don't have the eductaion or financial success that I have. Put up, cause I know you'll never shut up.:lol:

Hey TS, where did you go when I you were prattling on about Fox having a bunch of GED viewers and I told you I had a doctorate and asked what you had and you disappeared?

I see you posting here, now you are betting other people you are more educated than them. I'll take the bet, bonehead. Bring it!

I've said many times I have an undergrad in acctg and an MBA. I don't know you from dog poo. Soggydouche I know to be a clown and have called him out on his clownish statements.

I make way more than the average doctorate, not saying I make more than you however.

Wise move since I own my own tech company.

I have a double major in Political Science and Business Management and a double minor in History and Military Science with honors. And, a Juris Doctor degree. And, a few professional certificates thrown in on top of that. Learning is a lifelong commitment.

Somehow with all of that, I've avoided calling people out because they are less educated than me. Less educated does not mean less smart. Most people have something intelligent to add to the conversation. The only exception is Truthmatters, the only person who has earned a place on my "ignore" list.

Love this guy.... spends all day on the internet... is a drug user... AND highy successful. There's a scenario that plays out daily.

If your claiming soggydouche is anything but you wasted your education dollars.

Forum List

Back