Tucker Carlson takes apart another gun grabber, who proposes nothing that would have stopped Vegas,,

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Tucker Carlson is great...he takes apart another anti gun extremist.....keep in mind, nothing the anti gunner said should be done....would have stopped this mass shooter. It also wouldn't stop criminals, by the way.

Anti gunners seem concerned with the number of weapons this guy had......do they realize he just used 2? If that? So he had 42 guns....and used two of them....he could have simply bought 2, and according to this anti gun guy, he wouldn't even trigger a home visit...

Tucker Carlson: TTAG's Gun Hero of the Day - The Truth About Guns

Why the silence on the explosives this maniac had as well? Is it so imperative to go for gun control that no one really wants to find out about what he planned to do with the explosives?

Why the silence on the explosives this maniac had as well? Is it so imperative to go for gun control that no one really wants to find out about what he planned to do with the explosives?

You want to go after explosives? What a libtard.

I'd like to know if they have any evidence on what his intentions were with the explosives. Not go after them.

You want to go after explosives? What a libtard.

I'd like to know if they have any evidence on what his intentions were with the explosives. Not go after them.
What in the flying fuck do you think his intentions were? Good fucking grief. :cuckoo:

You can go back to supporting explosive's rights now.

If we had a good background check system the guy would not have been able to buy guns. He was on psychiatric drugs... They're probably would have taken them away from him...

Background checks won't stop a damn thing, you leftist retards. They'll just find someone who can get them legally to buy them for them, or buy them on the black market. I can make a shotgun out of a couple pieces of piping if I wanted to. It's too late ...guns are here to stay. Stop being pussies and learn how to use one, instead of begging gubmint to protect you.

Background checks won't stop a damn thing, you leftist retards. They'll just find someone who can get them legally to buy them for them, or buy them on the black market. I can make a shotgun out of a couple pieces of piping if I wanted to. It's too late ...guns are here to stay. Stop being pussies and learn how to use one, instead of begging gubmint to protect you.
Insane people aren't very good working the black market...

Insane people aren't very good working the black market...
And?

Tucker Carlson is great...he takes apart another anti gun extremist.....keep in mind, nothing the anti gunner said should be done....would have stopped this mass shooter. It also wouldn't stop criminals, by the way.

Anti gunners seem concerned with the number of weapons this guy had......do they realize he just used 2? If that? So he had 42 guns....and used two of them....he could have simply bought 2, and according to this anti gun guy, he wouldn't even trigger a home visit...

The truth is that for what he did, he probably could have done it all with just ONE gun. He might have been better off using a shotgun! But I try to keep an open mind and listen to the gun-control arguments, but no matter what, their arguments for:
1). Stricter background checks.
2). Smaller magazines.
3). No semi-autos.
4). Registration.
5). Explosives.
6). Bullets that expire.
7). Limited calibers.

It all comes down to one inevitable result:

Background checks so tight that it becomes almost impossible to get a gun at all.
No magazines.
Single shot receivers.
Total registration.

To the point that the 2nd Amendment is nothing more than words on a piece of paper, because once they get you down to "sensible" gun-control, the goal post would just get moved back lower and lower, until they just banned all firearms outright and we become a police state with forced confiscation.

Then we can be free like Europe with a huge black market for guns for the criminals and the populace totally unarmed and afraid.

That is the ONLY goal of all those preaching "sensible" gun control.

The truth is that for what he did, he probably could have done it all with just ONE gun. He might have been better off using a shotgun! But I try to keep an open mind and listen to the gun-control arguments, but no matter what, their arguments for:
2). Smaller magazines.
3). No semi-autos.
4). Registration.
5). Explosives.
6). Bullets that expire.
7). Limited calibers.

Background checks so tight that it becomes almost impossible to get a gun at all.
No magazines.
Single shot receivers.
Total registration.

To the point that the 2nd Amendment is nothing more than words on a piece of paper, because once they get you down to "sensible" gun-control, the goal post would just get moved back lower and lower, until they just banned all firearms outright and we become a police state with forced confiscation.

Then we can be free like Europe with a huge black market for guns for the criminals and the populace totally unarmed and afraid.

A shotgun at nearly 400 yards? Are you really that fucking dumb?

Apparently not as fucking stupid as you. HOW HIGH UP do I have to go before I drop a ball and it stops falling? If the guy was up on the 37th floor shooting down, any projectile whether bullet or buck shot is only going to maintain speed if not accelerate to the ground and at least with buck shot, you stand a better chance of hitting your target or multiple targets every shot.

2). Smaller magazines.
3). No semi-autos.
4). Registration.
5). Explosives.
6). Bullets that expire.
7). Limited calibers.

No magazines.
Single shot receivers.
Total registration.

No, moron, he would have simply walked up to the people exiting the concert.......or picked another location....numb nuts. He could have killed just as many with shotguns and revolvers with the right gun free zone target. Or he could have simply used a rental truck and murdered 89 people like the guy in France did.

No, moron, he would have simply walked up to the people exiting the concert.......or picked another location....numb nuts. He could have killed just as many with shotguns and revolvers with the right gun free zone target. Or he could have simply used a rental truck and murdered 89 people like the guy in France did.

I could say more, but all I'll say is that this jerk actually inflicted minimal harm for the maximum amount of trouble and expense. Whatever his problem was, the world is far better off without him, and good for us that he wasn't smart enough to have killed many, many more.

Forum List

Back