Tucker Carlson says Trump is ‘not capable’ and hasn’t kept his promises

It means that people are starting to see what kind of idiot Trump actually is.

He even said that he's not worried about the looming debt crisis, because he's gonna be out of office before then, and the next guy can worry about it.

• Banned
State ACA Reinsurance Programs Successful in Lowering Premiums

The first three states to implement Affordable Care Act reinsurance programs were able to stabilize their markets and boost enrollment, according to a study by Georgetown University’s Center on Health Insurance Reforms.

Alaska, Minnesota and Oregon implemented the programs last year, which reimburse insurers for eligible high-cost claims. The study found that in 2018:

• Alaska lowered average rates 26 percent compared to 2017.
  • Minnesota reduced its rates by 11.3 percent.
  • Oregon rates fluctuated, but are an estimated 6 percent lower than what they would have been if the program had not been implemented.
Healthcare Reform News Updates

Republicans abandon the fight to repeal and replace Obama’s health care law

Explains a lot.

The first three states to implement Affordable Care Act reinsurance programs were able to stabilize their markets and boost enrollment, according to a study by Georgetown University’s Center on Health Insurance Reforms.

Alaska, Minnesota and Oregon implemented the programs last year, which reimburse insurers for eligible high-cost claims. The study found that in 2018:

• Oregon rates fluctuated, but are an estimated 6 percent lower than what they would have been if the program had not been implemented.

Explains a lot.
Obamacare sucks.... Without SCOTUS inventing things, it would have never been. That pesky fine...... err tax was thankfully canned. If you want healthcare, pay for it. Don't expect me to subsidize you

-Geaux

And yet, Trump has been a more effective president than we’ve had in 20 or more years. His results speak for themselves and if everything Trump promised doesn't get done, Congress is to blame. After all, it’s not Trump’s job to write legislation, only to sign it or veto it.

Even without the help of Congress, Trump has managed to get through a tax cut, he put conservatives in the Supreme and lower courts, rolled back mountains of oppressive government regulations, re-negotiated NAFTA, started the wall, moved the American Embassy to Jerusalem, jump-started the economy and produced a higher economic growth number than Obama ever realized, established national self-interest as a basis for international relations, called out China for their dishonest trade practices and forced them to the table for the first time, restored America to a position of strength and international respect, made us the world's leading producer of natural gas and oil, wiped out ISIS in the Middle East, and strengthened our military, to name a few things.

All that while his own party and the media have fought against him every step of the way. Pretty damned impressive, if you ask me.

• Banned

Explains a lot.
Obamacare sucks.... Without SCOTUS inventing things, it would have never been. That pesky fine...... err tax was thankfully canned. If you want healthcare, pay for it. Don't expect me to subsidize you

-Geaux
I bet you’re subsidized and you don’t even know it.

• Banned
And yet, Trump has been a more effective president than we’ve had in 20 or more years. His results speak for themselves and if everything Trump promised doesn't get done, Congress is to blame. After all, it’s not Trump’s job to write legislation, only to sign it or veto it.

Even without the help of Congress, Trump has managed to get through a tax cut, he put conservatives in the Supreme and lower courts, rolled back mountains of oppressive government regulations, re-negotiated NAFTA, started the wall, moved the American Embassy to Jerusalem, jump-started the economy and produced a higher economic growth number than Obama ever realized, established national self-interest as a basis for international relations, called out China for their dishonest trade practices and forced them to the table for the first time, restored America to a position of strength and international respect, made us the world's leading producer of natural gas and oil, wiped out ISIS in the Middle East, and strengthened our military, to name a few things.

All that while his own party and the media have fought against him every step of the way. Pretty damned impressive, if you ask me.
We’ve got a much dirtier country and tax cuts for needy billionaires. Yeah he’s done a lot.

Spent time watching Fox today. What happened? They weren't in the mood to defend Trump today.

One of them even asked the question, "Why does Trump surround himself with bad people"?

Uh, because he's bad?

Tucker Carlson says Trump is ‘not capable’ and hasn’t kept his promises

Is Fox turning on Trump?

Why not, everyone else does.

What does this mean in the long run?

th

Trump is a reality show host. He has no clue about being a government administrator. He tries to make up for it with "bluster" calling others names etc. Unfortunately republicans think this makes him tough and smart.

Explains a lot.

-Geaux
Remember how great healthcare was before the ACA?!

Explains a lot.

-Geaux
Yep, I was quite happy with my coverage and cost premiums

-Geaux

Explains a lot.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Did you lose your coverage? How do you feel our health care system was out side the sphere where the world revolves around you?

Explains a lot.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Did you lose your coverage? How do you feel our health care system was out side the sphere where the world revolves around you?
#1- Me and my family
#2- Everyone else

-Geaux

Forum List

Back