Tucker Carlson Lied

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
His wife never hid in a pantry, there was no attacks on his front door - all of it was lies.

1B255D1D-5641-4177-9BBA-6D60880A6A15.jpeg

81946719-DF2B-43E6-8649-3A8C35DA1003.jpeg

9BD189FC-E8AE-4F91-A04F-326A69D7952A.jpeg

The link in the second to last tweet:

I was at the protest outside Tucker Carlson’s house. Here’s what actually happened.

Last edited:
His wife never hid in a pantry, there was no attacks on his front door - all of it was lies.

View attachment 228207
View attachment 228206
View attachment 228208

I was at the protest outside Tucker Carlson’s house. Here’s what actually happened.

Who vandalized their driveway? Cops watched this and didn't do a damn thing?

Where I come from, that's restitution and 180 hrs community service.

Where do these people live?

Knocking on door?! Fuck you, chick-chick...do it again, motherfucker, blow your ass away right through the door.

It's gonna go through the door and you, I just worry about neighbors.

He needs to set his wife up with one of these guns like mine.

My cousin heard it when he came @ 2am to tell me about..something. He stepped away from the door, he knows what that sound is. He clearly identified himself.

View attachment 228207
View attachment 228206
View attachment 228208

I have complete confidence that USMB parrots will be in lickety-split to reconsider and correct their misstatements. As soon as Maid Marion tires himself out from whining as if he didn't read all this, crestfallen that he's been jerking off to fake news.

View attachment 228207
View attachment 228206
View attachment 228208

I have complete confidence that USMB parrots will be in lickety-split to reconsider and correct their misstatements. As soon as Maid Marion tires himself out from whining as if he didn't read all this, crestfallen that he's been jerking off to fake news.

I ain't whining a bit. They didn't do a damn thing at my house, they're still breathing air.

Homie ain't playing that.

Cool the twit admitted to being a part of a mob going to someone's home to harass them. She and their "observers" should have no problem providing the names and videos of all involved.

Tucker needs to put up a no trespassing sign and install pepper sprayers outside the house for situations like this until the police arrive for protection.

Cool the twit admitted to being a part of a mob going to someone's home to harass them. She and their "observers" should have no problem providing the names and videos of all involved.

Tucker needs to put up a no trespassing sign and install pepper sprayers outside the house for situations like this until the police arrive for protection.

Shiet, I'd built tiger traps and put claymores on my lawn.

I'm sure glad we don't live in suburbia. While we did we had everything enclosed in a fence and if you breached that fence unauthorized you were subject to the critters and their teeth.

I don't doubt you would do that. I know a guy who dressed in camouflage and checked the perimeter of his yard for gooks twice every night before he got all that therapy and those relax pills they gave him. Crazy people do all kinds of stuff.

Do you mean Tucker Carlson and his family are Crisis Actors?

Last edited:
What they did to Tucker Carlson is nothing short of terrorism.

noun
mass noun
The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

terrorism | Definition of terrorism in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Another way to stop him is by not advertising on his show

Long John Silver’s Drops Fox News After Tucker Carlson Said White Supremacy’s A ‘Hoax’
The brand is one of more than 20 that have stopped advertising during the Fox News host’s show because of his offensive rhetoric.

First of all, what is Long John Silver doing advertising on Fox? The only place I ever see a Long John Silver is in the city. There are no Long John Silver restaurants in white neighborhoods where I live. So why would this business waste their advertising dollars advertising on Fox? Makes no sense.

Anyways, so I'm glad more than 20 advertisers are not advertising on his show. This is the right way to punish business' who don't act socially responsible, or who push lies and hate like Fox does.

Fox viewers don't care but when word gets out to Long John Silver's customers that they advertise on that racist liars show? Boycott.

Forum List

Back