Tucker Carlson issues rare apology

Tramp was bragging about how women allow men like him to grab pussies, but as a female they do not like it. I suspect he just grabs them anyway. Tramp is a male whore.

By the way, Harris did not sleep here way to the top.

You leave out the important part of what trump said

You can do anything to women if you are a star

Trump was showing disgust at women that do that

And look how he was a prophet with all of powerful Hollywood exchanged favors for women to let them grab their private parts

Madonna did that

Kamala Harris did that

Just shows how many women will do anything for fame and fortune

Trump is a prophet and hero

Tramp was bragging about how women allow men like him to grab pussies, but as a female they do not like it. I suspect he just grabs them anyway. Tramp is a male whore.

Ask Willie brown

She had to be awake to do the things she did to Willie Brown.

this whole men and women thing may come to a head soon

The men will not allow the women to go against what they see as true

They will soon make the women stand down .... One way or the other

Then men seeing the women cutting their own throats with voting to run into the nation Muslims which are women's worst enemy

Men will see women cannot protect themselves with their low logic voting and men will rise up to stop this with a logjc test to vote

Then men seeing the women cutting their own throats with voting to run into the nation Muslims which are women's worst enemy

Men will see women cannot protect themselves with their low logic voting and men will rise up to stop this with a logjc test to vote

You are a male chauvinist pig.

She had to be awake to do the things she did to Willie Brown.

How do you know, did you tape them??

No

I call for a logic test for voters

Not a gender test

But science tells who will pass at the highest levels of logic ability is nearly all men

Look at 100,000 yrs instead of 100 years and see the pattern of men and women

Men always rule over women because it helps the progress with their higher logjc

Just the last 50 years is when the genders started voting separate and today a giant gender difference that will make the men wake up to make these logic tests for voting

No

I call for a logic test for voters

Not a gender test

But science tells who will pass at the highest levels of logic ability is nearly all men

Look at 100,000 yrs instead of 100 years and see the pattern of men and women

Men always rule over women because it helps the progress with their higher logjc

Just the last 50 years is when the genders started voting separate and today a giant gender difference that will make the men wake up to make these logic tests for voting

Are you aware without women men would be nowhere. You are a male chauvinist pig just like tramp and most of the republican men.

I would add, quite frankly just an all around miserable, hateful human being.

Forum List

Back