Tucker Carlson gives FOX 'historic ratings boost', best ratings ever!

Most viewers have no way to change the channels, as it is played in every McDonald's I have ever been in..

Tucker Carlson should be known as Hannity Jr.

That being said, I kind of like his show.

Back before MSNBC decided to become the liberal Fox News Tucker had my favorite political show on there. I forget what it was called.

CROSSFIRE!

it got cancelled cos of that jerk Jon Stewart!
No Crossfire was before the one I'm talking about and not as good. It was like PTI but for politics/news if I remember correctly.

• Banned
Back before MSNBC decided to become the liberal Fox News Tucker had my favorite political show on there. I forget what it was called.

CROSSFIRE!

No Crossfire was before the one I'm talking about and not as good. It was like PTI but for politics/news if I remember correctly.

that 1 was called simply 'Tucker'

do you like Morning Joe?

CROSSFIRE!

do you like Morning Joe?
I prefer morning tea
raw

CROSSFIRE!

do you like Morning Joe?
Morning Joke is pablum for the chronic lefty bedwetters.

For us sane folks though it's a great way to keep up with the opposition, and was especially fun to watch election morning, the next morning, and nearly every one since. Their 17-month anti-Trump pre-election screeds accomplished exactly the opposite of what they wanted, and now they've doubled down pre-inauguration and will continue on into Trump's two presidential terms for sure.

Tucker Carlson developed from a bow tie wearing geek to a thoroughly sophisticated interviewer, who is destined to to be - if he not already is - the worst nightmare of weak knead bleeding heart liberals.

This young man suffers no fools and tolerates no liberal nonsense.

Tucker is brilliant. Not only did Dyson get TUCKED with his ridiculous book about Whitey setting about "black reparations" accounts like 401Ks, but he literally TUCKS everyone who is inconsistent and illogical. But he does it in a nice way so that they are not feeling too butthurt after the show, but they are somewhat confused after. :p Also, he is far from mini O'Reilly who is opinionated. Tucker represents truth and rational thought as applied to people in the news, "authors," "professors," politicians, etc., and anyone else will to step up to the plate and face a Roger Clemens type pitcher.

Last edited:
I thoroughly enjoy watching Tucker. O'Reily is far too opinionated and Hannity bores me.

Megyn Kelley is causing all sorts of crap over at NBC.

Tucker is brilliant. Not only did Dyson get TUCKED with his ridiculous book about Whitey setting about "black reparations" accounts like 401Ks, but he literally TUCKS everyone who is inconsistent and illogical. But he does it in a nice way so that they are not feeling too butthurt after the show, but they are somewhat confused after. :p Also, he is far from mini O'Reilly who is opinionated. Tucker represents truth and rational thought as applied to people in the news, "authors," "professors," politicians, etc., and anyone else will to step up to the plate and face a Roger Clemens type pitcher.

tucker is a lying loon.

brilliant? maybe to someone like you.

Forum List

Back