Tucker Carlson double interview (1 for,1 against) segment:"Why its so popular to slam white people"

DSu6hY1XcAEMRuw.jpg

"That's what the future is going to look like unless we start insisting on treating each other as individuals, rather than racial groups."
--------------------------------------------- not going to happen , Whites are on the run , Its why i keep saying that the upcoming generation , maybe generations of White kids , boys especially are going to have it tough . Luckily my kids are grown and in their 40s BBro .
---------------------------------------- but thats still not going to work out well even for 40 year old people as things just continue to degrade in the USA as the future unfolds .

Last edited:
see , think its 'south africa' if you want to see the USA future as you dream of your 'fair share' IM2 .

DSu6hY1XcAEMRuw.jpg

"That's what the future is going to look like unless we start insisting on treating each other as individuals, rather than racial groups."

Really? Whites invented the concept of race 400 years ago. That's how log whites have looked at people in terms of race. So when WHITES stop looking at people that way, no one else, then we get the change.
---------------------------------------------- so what , Whites nature and the practice of Science is to classify and study . Study of race is called SCIENCE and its an ongoing study IM2 .

Last edited:
DSu6hY1XcAEMRuw.jpg

--------------------------------------------- not going to happen , Whites are on the run , Its why i keep saying that the upcoming generation , maybe generations of White kids , boys especially are going to have it tough . Luckily my kids are grown and in their 40s BBro .
---------------------------------------- but thats still not going to work out well even for 40 year old people as things just continue to degrade in the USA as the future unfolds .

Before the internet, a certain type of person would walk the streets wearing a sandwich board saying “The End is Near!”

People should have more faith in my great nation, and less fear of the future.

Unfortunately, some people can’t be happy - can’t feel important - unless they are in a panic over something.

and as other evidence
a third world USA is coming . See the concepts of English style law like 'innocent till proven guilty' being thrown away in the recent case of the Senatorial election in Alabama [Roy Moore] . Seems to me that the USA is moving to being ruled by emotions rather than law based on Reason .

BS,
---------------------------------------------- and see the murderer or killer of Kate Steinle , see Sanctuary cities and now Sanctuary States as the Law and Reason in the USA leaves the USA . Course , you may like the way things are going as you plan to get your fair share and maybe get to take your rightful place in a NECKLACING eh im2 .

Last edited:
Some opinions just aren't worth responding to.

and as other evidence
a third world USA is coming . See the concepts of English style law like 'innocent till proven guilty' being thrown away in the recent case of the Senatorial election in Alabama [Roy Moore] . Seems to me that the USA is moving to being ruled by emotions rather than law based on Reason .

BS,
---------------------------------------------- and see the murderer or killer of Kate Steinle , see Sanctuary cities and now Sanctuary States as the Law and Reason in the USA leaves the USA . Course , you may like the way things are going as you plan to get your fair share and maybe get to take your rightful place in a NECKLACING eh im2 .
------------------------------------------------- not an opinion , everything i mention in my post number 28 just above is factual IM2 .

and as other evidence

BS,
------------------------------------------------- not an opinion , everything i mention in my post number 28 just above is factual IM2 .

Nothing you say is factual.

and as other evidence

BS,
----------------------------------- See right above so here you go IM2 !!

White people lack flavor and they do weird shit. Some are really nice but they are very bland and out of sync with the rhythm of the world. I know this family of whites that are so nice that they call me and apologize everytime Drumpf says something racist. I told them to stop because I know Drumpf is racist but I dont consider them an extension of Drumpf.
If I were only allowed to call someone when Trump said something racist, I'd be able to receive phone calls.

Forum List

Back