Tucker Carlson: Diversity is Bad -- So How Do We Make America Whiter?

Diversity is a terrible idea. It destroys whatever it touches. We used to be the melting pot. Everyone came from all over the world and somehow became Americans. There was no such thing as hyphenation in those days. We had a wonderful American culture that everyone enjoyed even as they added their own cultural flavor. As diversity became more important immigrants were encouraged to reject Americanism and cling only to their own culture and language. That's where it went off the rails and it's been getting worse all the time.

Another mentally deficient nutjob. Whiteness isn't Americanism. Whites like you are rejecting American culture trying to hijack it to mean white culture.

I now see it firsthand. People like you (assholes) do not want to live in harmony. You just want to whine and claim to be victims 4EVER. What a piece of garbage you are.

That’s weird...if there were no benefit one would think you’d all head back to your homeland...no?

Your mental defect has you repeating a silly line over and over. Blacks have not benefitted from slavery. Only the dumbest of whites say that.

Why are you always so F*CKING literal. The benefit was for future generations to live in America and not Africa. Wow, you are stupid.

Another white person with a severe metal defect. Fortunately there are more whites who do not suffer from psychosis than who do.

LMAO. Now you're a doctor. Dummy.

Yep, damn sure am.

You're pathetic. Honestly. You dishonor the black community with your idiotic vitriol. What a waste of space you are.

Diversity is a terrible idea. It destroys whatever it touches. We used to be the melting pot. Everyone came from all over the world and somehow became Americans. There was no such thing as hyphenation in those days. We had a wonderful American culture that everyone enjoyed even as they added their own cultural flavor. As diversity became more important immigrants were encouraged to reject Americanism and cling only to their own culture and language. That's where it went off the rails and it's been getting worse all the time.

Another mentally deficient nutjob. Whiteness isn't Americanism. Whites like you are rejecting American culture trying to hijack it to mean white culture.

I now see it firsthand. People like you (assholes) do not want to live in harmony. You just want to whine and claim to be victims 4EVER. What a piece of garbage you are.
It is the predatory behavior of a desperate scavenger.

If creepiness is an admirable trait then of course we went more people like Tucker Carlson.

Well then...enjoy your benefits and thank your ancestors for hooking you up.

There were no benefits to be had.

That’s weird...if there were no benefit one would think you’d all head back to your homeland...no?

Your mental defect has you repeating a silly line over and over. Blacks have not benefitted from slavery. Only the dumbest of whites say that.

You’re not making any sense bud...if staying in America is of no benefit to you why wouldn’t you go home to your homeland?
Your ancestors brought you here and despite all your bitching and complaining about oppression and racism you’ve elected to stay for the benefits. Am I missing something here?

A brain, you're missing a brain. My ancestors were bought here by whites. Whites who sold guns to the tribe they favored then they started a war between tribes so they could buy prisoners captured as result of that war.
------------------------------------- the above are your words and they talk about Whites selling GUNS to Black Africans and war starting to get slaves IM2

agree , seems to me that Black oughta wake up about immigration . Before the invasion , maybe back in the 80 or whenever the 2 competeing BIG groups were Whies and Blacks . Now its all kinds of competeing groups . Oh well i guess . As a guess , i bet that WATTS , COMPTON , SOUTH CENTRAL is full of third worlders nowadays ,

agree , seems to me that Black oughta wake up about immigration . Before the invasion , maybe back in the 80 or whenever the 2 competeing BIG groups were Whies and Blacks . Now its all kinds of competeing groups . Oh well i guess . As a guess , i bet that WATTS , COMPTON , SOUTH CENTRAL is full of third worlders nowadays ,
You bring up a salient point. In the battle for the trophy of preferred victim status... Many American negros have failed to look up from their own self pity, long enough to realize that their own preferred party has replaced them as the top vote earner, and has instead elevated Hispanics to their former place.
It's never the wolf you're staring down that hamstrings you...

Nothing but thirdworlders in LA now. You almost have to look for blacks to find one. I just bought four residential lots near the 110 & 105 freeways...(we’re rezoning commercial) Two of the properties were 1100sqft and built in 1955, they had open space beneath the subfloors in the dirt / mud. There were people living under these homes amongst all the plumbing and wet, smelly, disgusting conditions...there were 10-12 living inside one of the homes and at least 12 in another. These people are thirdworld to the nth degree.

looks like Blacks sold other Blacks to Whites just like the stories that i have heard for the last 70 years or so eh IM2.
More whites fell victim to the scourge of the Barbary slave trade; than blacks did to the American slave trade. More blacks fell victim to the Arab slave trade; than did blacks to the American slave trade. Exponentially so. As theirs went on for more than 1000 years. And their treatment under Arab masters was infinitely more barbaric, and cruel. Meanwhile it is only white/Western nations who risked their own sons, to bring it to an end...
It is only the US that killed 600,000 over the abolishment of slavery

The rest just realized how wrong it was and ended the practice

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have already explained that this bogus theory is a nonsense. It may carry weight at your Klan bowling night but amongst people who can read and write it is laughed at.

Is that really all you've got? Obviously I'm literate otherwise we couldn't be having this conversation. I've repeatedly asked you champions of diversity to name one positive effect it has on society yet the only thing resembling an answer is:

"Jeff Bezos's family didn't arrive on the mayflower"

whatthefuck.jpg

I mean, it's not like I really expect you brainwashed fanatics to know why you love "diversity" but is that really the best you can do?

I have already explained that this bogus theory is a nonsense. It may carry weight at your Klan bowling night but amongst people who can read and write it is laughed at.

Is that really all you've got? Obviously I'm literate otherwise we couldn't be having this conversation. I've repeatedly asked you champions of diversity to name one positive effect it has on society yet the only thing resembling an answer is:

whatthefuck.jpg

I mean, it's not like I really expect you brainwashed fanatics to know why you love "diversity" but is that really the best you can do?
You cannot seperate races out to suit your racist theory. The original settlers were already the products of many different cultures.Why do you struggle with this ?

America was built on a diversity of cultures

Carlesons problem is that those cultures are no longer white

NEGATIVE
America was built by WHITE people. Period.

Blacks provided the economy of the South
Chinese built the railroads
Wrong. Negros hindered the development of the south. And the southern states failed to enjoy the full benefit of the industrial revolution until slavery was abolished. The same phenomena is recorded across the globe.

Wrong. Really it's just that simple.

America: Built upon genocide and slavery...

So were the Pyramids in Gaza.

Tucker Carlson Proves He's Not a White Nationalist by Doubling Down on How Terrible Diversity Is
https://www.gq.com/story/tucker-carlson-white-nationalist-diversity-terrible

By now, we should all know the uproar some folks have had behind Tucker Carlson's diversity rant. I also saw a video where it pretty much highlights the tightrope Tucker is walking and how stunningly similar what he says lines up with what self-declared white supremacists say. However, for now, I will concede that diversity is bad and has always made us weaker as a country, fine. My question is, how do we fix it?

I am sure the first step is to end immigration (Legal included) from countries where people who do not look like we do, speak like we do, and think like we do -- those people would be banned. So which countries look like we do, speak like we do and think like we do?

But to follow Tucker's anti-diversity crusade to its logical conclusion, our country will only be made stronger if we are more culturally/racially homogenous and since he has concluded that those from undesirable countries can't be that, how do we fix it? Meaning, what do we do about the people who came here "legally" from countries that don't look like, speak like or think like we do??? Honest question..

Nice Edit Job to misrepresent what Tucker actually said.

Show of hands... How many of you have noticed the frantic efforts of the boards Leftists to obfuscate, misdirect, and avoid answering the clear, and direct questions posed in the OP?

whatthefuck.jpg

You cannot seperate races out to suit your racist theory. The original settlers were already the products of many different cultures.Why do you struggle with this ?

Brits and danes have a lot more in common than Brits and arabs. Why is it so hard for you to admit that thousands of years of living on different continents wouldn't create some irreconcilable differences? You say that you support multiculturalism but in order for there to be unity in "diverse" societies, everything that makes us different must be done away with or "equalized". THAT is why I oppose it "diversity", because I don't want to see actual, vibrant diversity replaced with bland conformity.

Forum List

Back