Tucker Carlson destroys BLM racist ignorant moron.

tariq.jpg

In typical left wing liberal fashion, the ape tries to say he did not say what he said. He then acts all smug as he blathers on in incoherent statements.

I think it is cute how the ape wears that suit so well. Just goes to show you eh?

My dog is much more civilized than the author of this OP, I would very much enjoy watching this coward put on a sandwich board an parade around his/her opinions in public.

How ironic.

A very stupid, utterly p.c. poster who is so terrified of being called a racist that he will support absolutely anything a black person says is now calling others cowardly.

Fascinating.

Calling anyone stupid is a childish ad hominem which demonstrates that Owl is incapable of creative thought. That coupled with the obvious Straw man is one more example of his/her inability to write logically and with data to prove his opinions are factual.

I call you stupid because you are stupid. If you were intelligent, I would call you intelligent.

I have certainly seen enough of your incessantly p.c. drivel to know that you are incapable of original thought.

tariq.jpg

In typical left wing liberal fashion, the ape tries to say he did not say what he said. He then acts all smug as he blathers on in incoherent statements.

I think it is cute how the ape wears that suit so well. Just goes to show you eh?

My dog is much more civilized than the author of this OP, I would very much enjoy watching this coward put on a sandwich board an parade around his/her opinions in public.

How ironic.

A very stupid, utterly p.c. poster who is so terrified of being called a racist that he will support absolutely anything a black person says is now calling others cowardly.

Fascinating.

Calling anyone stupid is a childish ad hominem which demonstrates that Owl is incapable of creative thought. That coupled with the obvious Straw man is one more example of his/her inability to write logically and with data to prove his opinions are factual.

That black man was a fucking moron and he is a direct result of the incessant patronizing from you and the rest of you fucking gasbags.

I mean the guy was so fucking ignorant that there isn't a word in the English dictionary that describes it.

The fact t that you half wits cannot and will not get it, only proves the point I make every fucking day.

You, and every fucking white guilt patronizing coils of shit who parrot the same victim shit are to blame for EVERYTHING.

In no way do I buy that you give one rat shit about the black man's plight. Rather you are interested in keeping their grievance INDUSTRY alive.

You are too fucking stupid to know how damaging your mindset is. You fucking idiot.

Use the term "racially bigoted" instead of "racist," and leave no "wiggle room."

tariq.jpg

How ironic.

Fascinating.

That black man was a fucking moron and he is a direct result of the incessant patronizing from you and the rest of you fucking gasbags.

I mean the guy was so fucking ignorant that there isn't a word in the English dictionary that describes it.

The fact t that you half wits cannot and will not get it, only proves the point I make every fucking day.

You, and every fucking white guilt patronizing coils of shit who parrot the same victim shit are to blame for EVERYTHING.

In no way do I buy that you give one rat shit about the black man's plight. Rather you are interested in keeping their grievance INDUSTRY alive.

You are too fucking stupid to know how damaging your mindset is. You fucking idiot.

YEAH!
What you said!

tariq.jpg

How ironic.

Fascinating.

I call you stupid because you are stupid. If you were intelligent, I would call you intelligent.

I have certainly seen enough of your incessantly p.c. drivel to know that you are incapable of original thought.

Thanks so much for sharing, that you seem incapable of posting a rebuttal to any of my "incessantly p.c. drivel" is once again an opinion not based on fact, evidence or examples. It is in fact an ad hominem, and thus illogical and childish, as are much of the posts by those on the Right, i.e. the wrong side of democracy and freedom.

tariq.jpg

How ironic.

Fascinating.

A truly laughable rant by one incapable of comprehending his/her own post. My attack on you was based on your equating all people of African descent as apes, which clearly defines you as a racist and an uncivilized person.

In fact my dog, Roxy, is much more civilized than people like you. She greets all in the same manner, slowly and with a warning bark, once they pass the sniff test and prove to be safe [when I say, "it's ok Roxy", they are greeted with a tail wag every time they enter our home.

Use the term "racially bigoted" instead of "racist," and leave no "wiggle room."

Wrong: A racist is having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another. The word bigot is equivalent to using the word intolerant, of course many closeted racists patronize minorities as we can see by reading coded posts by them every day on this message board.

tariq.jpg

"Ape"?? yeah we have no racial problems in the US. You validate his narrative ya dumbass.

You know we are all apes, right?

I know when you call a black person an ape you aren't talking about evolution.

Tucker was like: How can America be a white supremacists country if we allow minorities in it? As if one thing has anything with the other.

tariq.jpg

"Ape"?? yeah we have no racial problems in the US. You validate his narrative ya dumbass.

As opposed to the racial problems you reflect so very clearly where you defend a revolting person saying absolutely vile things simply because he is black?

I haven't defended anybody. I agree with Tucker on this one and don't think the shooting should be racialized. I just find it ironic that the OP validates the person he is trying to attack by displaying the same type of racist blubber that he is condoning.

tariq.jpg

How ironic.

Fascinating.

YEAH!
What you said!

Brilliant Post, your most concise and substantive post ever!

---SARCASM ALERT---

tariq.jpg

How ironic.

Fascinating.

Thanks so much for sharing, that you seem incapable of posting a rebuttal to any of my "incessantly p.c. drivel" is once again an opinion not based on fact, evidence or examples. It is in fact an ad hominem, and thus illogical and childish, as are much of the posts by those on the Right, i.e. the wrong side of democracy and freedom.

Oh, you poor, dear boy. You come into a thread making direct personal attacks and then whine when you get any of it back.

You certainly do not stray far from the Authoritarian leftist M.O., do you?

Are you a sock of that CClayton imbecile? You sound just like him.

Carlson knew exactly how to get the 'Tree Dweller' to prove what someone with an IQ in the low eighties behaves like.
The Tree Dweller' has a similar personality as Keith Ellison.
Carlson is a MASTER at doing this in the most relaxed friendly way.
"Here's the knife. Go ahead and let us watch you slit your own throat on the most watched cable news outlet in America".

Forum List

Back