Tucker Carlson: Bernie Sanders Capable Of Taking Many Thousands Of Trump Voters

Bernie voted against the Iraq war resolution. The rest is you simply rambling.
I never said he didn't. I stated he voted to fund it.
Why is it rambling when thats his political history?
Are you throwing away your respected integrity for that douchebag too?

You threw out words. Nothing more. He voted to fund the government. He does that.
Lol i cant get over how stupid this post is.
That basically takes away responsibility for almost all the fucked up things our govt reps do.
Well done.

Using the same logic I could note that Trump signed off on all these things you have an issue with.
He has signed off many things I dont like.
So you are correct.

So as I noted, that is going to happen.

I never said he didn't. I stated he voted to fund it.
Why is it rambling when thats his political history?
Are you throwing away your respected integrity for that douchebag too?

You threw out words. Nothing more. He voted to fund the government. He does that.
Lol i cant get over how stupid this post is.
That basically takes away responsibility for almost all the fucked up things our govt reps do.
Well done.

Using the same logic I could note that Trump signed off on all these things you have an issue with.
He has signed off many things I dont like.
So you are correct.

So as I noted, that is going to happen.
And I dont support Trump.
Supportung a bill that includes unnecessary military force is just that. Supporting a bill with unnecessary military force.
Not to mention him flat out saying he supporting the drone program in many countries. Boots on the ground in many countries. Blah blah
Thats not signing a spending bill with murderous pork, is it?

Let me know when Bernie advocated military adventurism.....
Nice goal posts lol
There are not goal posts...…

I am not concerned with your need to feel morally superior...if you want to be about what you preach --- stop paying taxes because of your "moral stance" against war....there is a long list of people who took a stand....why ain't you on that list??

History of War Tax Resistance
Lol you fucking loser.
Next time dont ask questions you dont want an answer to.
You didn't answer my question....voting to fund the government isn't advocating military adventurism.....

By the way, Jim Webb ran for president remember? For some reason, I can't see where he said he was bringing all of the troops back home...

Can you link me to this pledge??

I know a guy named Tom who said he would bring all the troops home....maybe you can write him in..
View attachment 301897

Don't worry about his electability problem tho….its about the same as anyone else you were planning to write in....

Altho his extensive history of playing Dungeons and Dragons and Battleship may be used to smear him as warmonger...good luck
Lol same logic. No accountability.
Well done guys!
Now go vote for your war monger
Accountability would be those who so opposed war -- they stopped paying taxes and went to jail for what they believed in....we know you aint doing that because you don't have the type of integrity...

But if you think taking out your crayon and writing in a candidate makes you feel better...cool....

The rest of us understand the importance of governing...a one issue voter I will never be.....

Go vote for your war monger.
Bernie is a warmonger how??

Elaborate...….
Afghanistan, Kosovo, Drone strikes killing innocents, Yemen, AUMF in 01, libya, voted to fund iraq war
I might could come up with a couple more, if you want ;)
I guess our resident LINO gipper needs to read that too
I don’t vote for warmongers. I’m really a one issue voter. Against war. You should be too, but you aren’t that smart.

Of all the one issues that one issue voters could pick, that is probably the dumbest one.
The day that a President assumes office he learns how much the military industrial complex ( for lack of a better name) controls how anti war the country can actually be.
Really? We have had nonstop regime change wars for decades. This has resulted in our rights at home being consistently violated, by a warmongering government.

Wars aboard ALWAYS result in tyranny at home. History clearly show this is true ever since government was invented. Get a history book and start reading.

I don’t want tyranny at home. Why do you?

Bernie is a warmonger how??

Elaborate...….
Afghanistan, Kosovo, Drone strikes killing innocents, Yemen, AUMF in 01, libya, voted to fund iraq war
I might could come up with a couple more, if you want ;)
I guess our resident LINO gipper needs to read that too
I don’t vote for warmongers. I’m really a one issue voter. Against war. You should be too, but you aren’t that smart.

Of all the one issues that one issue voters could pick, that is probably the dumbest one.
The day that a President assumes office he learns how much the military industrial complex ( for lack of a better name) controls how anti war the country can actually be.
Really? We have had nonstop regime change wars for decades. This has resulted in our rights at home being consistently violated, by a warmongering government.

Wars aboard ALWAYS result in tyranny at home. History clearly show this is true ever since government was invented. Get a history book and start reading.

I don’t want tyranny at home. Why do you?

That was a totally idiotic fucking reply to what I said dude.
Maybe a remedial reading class for you?

What Carlson laid out is possible the other possibility is if Sanders is the nominee is people start taking a real hard serious look at Sanders policies and decide they are not as realistic or practical as they sound on the surface.

What Carlson laid out is possible the other possibility is if Sanders is the nominee is people start taking a real hard serious look at Sanders policies and decide they are not as realistic or practical as they sound on the surface.

They start out totally unrealistic.
Even a cursory look by anyone with a brain can see that.

Forum List

Back