Tucker Carlson: Bernie Sanders Capable Of Taking Many Thousands Of Trump Voters

I will be writing in a person capable of actually leading and not shitting on our constitution every day.
Jim Webb or maybe Ron Paul. True Patriots.
and here is TN on stage for the comedy portion of our thread...

Thanks TN......he'll be here all week...

Tip the waitresses
Go vote for your war monger.
Bernie is a warmonger how??

Elaborate...….
Afghanistan, Kosovo, Drone strikes killing innocents, Yemen, AUMF in 01, libya, voted to fund iraq war
I might could come up with a couple more, if you want ;)

Bernie voted against the Iraq war resolution. The rest is you simply rambling.
I never said he didn't. I stated he voted to fund it.
Why is it rambling when thats his political history?
Are you throwing away your respected integrity for that douchebag too?

"I am prepared to take this country to war if it is necessary"
Bernie circa 2016 trying to get some Clinton supporters.
Fuckin sell out in every direction.
Well I will always vote for less war than more war -- since a 1000 of years of human history has shown me that wars seem to be inevitable -- I will always be on the side who is for less war....

And while you drive down the road to get on your moral soapbox, you can always feel good about the fact you wrote in an imaginary candidate.....I hope you don't use one of those taxpayer funded roads to get to that soapbox tho…

I know how you libertarians hate government roads and stuff....
war is inevitable. But most of our actions didnt even involve us to begin with.
If we were to be attacked, im down to fuck them up. But how many times has that actually happened?
Im a liberal. A real liberal. I believe in basic govt services.

Tucker Carlson: Bernie Sanders capable of taking 'many thousands' of Trump voters

Basically Tucker decided to trigger some faithful Fox viewers again on his show by speaking unpopular facts -- and even with his spin, he couldn't change the fact that Bernie isn't to be taken lightly...He rightly said that Sanders can take many thousands of Trump voters if he is the Dem candidate..

"Fox News' Tucker Carlson said on Monday said that he thinks Sen. Sanders can take many thousands of votes from Donald Trump if the longtime senator becomes the Democratic presidential nominee. 'America remains as divided as it was three years ago. No matter what happens, nobody’s going to win this election in a national landslide. Those don’t happen anymore. Trump could lose. Will he? That depends on what he runs on. If Sanders pledges to forgive student loans, he’ll still win many thousands of voters who went for Donald Trump last time. Debt is crushing an entire generation of Americans. Republicans need a plan to make it better, or they’ll be left behind.”

He then went on to point out the recent Pew research study that shows just 31% of working class Americans say the economy is helping them and their families, and just 32% say they believe the current economy helps the middle class. Roughly 50% of Americans in the study say they are being hurt by current economic conditions. As usual, nearly 70% of wealthy Americans in the study say the economy is great for them -- but as Tucker said, Trump's base isn't supposed to be the wealthy......So the policies Trump runs on this year matters -- and simply trolling on Twitter, forwarding offensive memes and simple rhetoric won't be enough, he will have to run on policies that appeal to those working class voters -- for real this time...

As Tucker warned...if Republicans think a Trump win in 2020 is going to be a shoe-in, they are making a serious mistake -- just like in 2016, when many thought Hillary was assured.....and speaking of Hillary --- she is also back again, attacking Bernie...why? Because she is a corporate establishment hack...which further proves my point that being a strong progressive is how you win against Trump, not being a moderate shill for corporations who thinks always capitulating to the status quo is how you excite your base...it isn't....
Bernie voters will once again vote for Trump in protest, as he will again be swindled out of the nomination by the corrupt Democratic Party that always runs a rigged primary, and cheats in every election. These idiots always end up shooting themselves in the foot.
Perhaps so...if the corporate establishment have their way......they always tend to want the status quo....which is why they would want Trump if they had to....as long as their tax cuts and pharma stocks are safe.....

Which is another reason why I laugh at Trumpers believing Trump is an outsider...his policies are the usual republican establishment policies....saying dumb shit on Twitter isn't policy...
On that I agree with you, Trump has fulfilled all his promises and more, i.e. taxes, regulations, and most importantly, judges. The republicans couldn't have asked for a better president. When they get the House back in 2020 it's going to be even better for them.
And if Trump loses...

How many years before you think Trumpers start pretending they never supported him -- like they did with their last 3 or 4 republican presidents and presidential nominees?

Well I will always vote for less war than more war -- since a 1000 of years of human history has shown me that wars seem to be inevitable -- I will always be on the side who is for less war....

And while you drive down the road to get on your moral soapbox, you can always feel good about the fact you wrote in an imaginary candidate.....I hope you don't use one of those taxpayer funded roads to get to that soapbox tho…

If we were to be attacked, im down to fuck them up. But how many times has that actually happened?
Let me know when Bernie advocated military adventurism.....

I always laugh when people blast me for writing in. At least im not throwing away my integrity to vote for a "lesser of 2 evils" bullshit the duopoly started to retain power.

Nice goal posts lol

Tucker Carlson: Bernie Sanders capable of taking 'many thousands' of Trump voters

Basically Tucker decided to trigger some faithful Fox viewers again on his show by speaking unpopular facts -- and even with his spin, he couldn't change the fact that Bernie isn't to be taken lightly...He rightly said that Sanders can take many thousands of Trump voters if he is the Dem candidate..

"Fox News' Tucker Carlson said on Monday said that he thinks Sen. Sanders can take many thousands of votes from Donald Trump if the longtime senator becomes the Democratic presidential nominee. 'America remains as divided as it was three years ago. No matter what happens, nobody’s going to win this election in a national landslide. Those don’t happen anymore. Trump could lose. Will he? That depends on what he runs on. If Sanders pledges to forgive student loans, he’ll still win many thousands of voters who went for Donald Trump last time. Debt is crushing an entire generation of Americans. Republicans need a plan to make it better, or they’ll be left behind.”

He then went on to point out the recent Pew research study that shows just 31% of working class Americans say the economy is helping them and their families, and just 32% say they believe the current economy helps the middle class. Roughly 50% of Americans in the study say they are being hurt by current economic conditions. As usual, nearly 70% of wealthy Americans in the study say the economy is great for them -- but as Tucker said, Trump's base isn't supposed to be the wealthy......So the policies Trump runs on this year matters -- and simply trolling on Twitter, forwarding offensive memes and simple rhetoric won't be enough, he will have to run on policies that appeal to those working class voters -- for real this time...

As Tucker warned...if Republicans think a Trump win in 2020 is going to be a shoe-in, they are making a serious mistake -- just like in 2016, when many thought Hillary was assured.....and speaking of Hillary --- she is also back again, attacking Bernie...why? Because she is a corporate establishment hack...which further proves my point that being a strong progressive is how you win against Trump, not being a moderate shill for corporations who thinks always capitulating to the status quo is how you excite your base...it isn't....
Bernie voters will once again vote for Trump in protest, as he will again be swindled out of the nomination by the corrupt Democratic Party that always runs a rigged primary, and cheats in every election. These idiots always end up shooting themselves in the foot.
Perhaps so...if the corporate establishment have their way......they always tend to want the status quo....which is why they would want Trump if they had to....as long as their tax cuts and pharma stocks are safe.....

Which is another reason why I laugh at Trumpers believing Trump is an outsider...his policies are the usual republican establishment policies....saying dumb shit on Twitter isn't policy...
On that I agree with you, Trump has fulfilled all his promises and more, i.e. taxes, regulations, and most importantly, judges. The republicans couldn't have asked for a better president. When they get the House back in 2020 it's going to be even better for them.
And if Trump loses...

How many years before you think Trumpers start pretending they never supported him -- like they did with their last 3 or 4 republican presidents and presidential nominees?
I think history will look at the Trump presidency in a favorable manner, regardless of whether he gets reelected. But at this time all the indicators are that he will be reelected.

Nice goal posts lol
They are not goal posts...…

I am not concerned with your need to feel morally superior...if you want to be about what you preach --- stop paying taxes because of your "moral stance" against war....there is a long list of people who took a stand....why ain't you on that list??

History of War Tax Resistance

Last edited:
and here is TN on stage for the comedy portion of our thread...

Thanks TN......he'll be here all week...

Tip the waitresses

Elaborate...….
Afghanistan, Kosovo, Drone strikes killing innocents, Yemen, AUMF in 01, libya, voted to fund iraq war

You threw out words. Nothing more. He voted to fund the government. He does that.

Nice goal posts lol
There are not goal posts...…

I am not concerned with your need to feel morally superior...if you want to be about what you preach --- stop paying taxes because of your "moral stance" against war....there is a long list of people who took a stand....why ain't you on that list??

Lol you fucking loser.
Next time dont ask questions you dont want an answer to.

Elaborate...….

You threw out words. Nothing more. He voted to fund the government. He does that.
lol ok. I will remember those talking points for future reference.
Thanks.

Elaborate...….

Lol i cant get over how stupid this post is.
That basically takes away responsibility for almost all the fucked up things our govt reps do.
Well done.

Elaborate...….

That basically takes away responsibility for almost all the fucked up things our govt reps do.
Well done.

Using the same logic I could note that Trump signed off on all these things you have an issue with.

Nice goal posts lol

Lol you fucking loser.
You didn't answer my question....voting to fund the government isn't advocating military adventurism.....

By the way, Jim Webb ran for president remember? For some reason, I can't see where he said he was bringing all of the troops back home...

Can you link me to this pledge??

I know a guy named Tom who said he would bring all the troops home....maybe you can write him in..
z-1at5ezzz.jpg

Don't worry about his electability problem tho….its about the same as anyone else you were planning to write in....

Altho his extensive history of playing Dungeons and Dragons and Battleship may be used to smear him as warmonger...good luck

Well done.

Using the same logic I could note that Trump signed off on all these things you have an issue with.
He has signed off many things I dont like.
So you are correct.

Nice goal posts lol

Lol you fucking loser.
You didn't answer my question....voting to fund the government isn't advocating military adventurism.....

By the way, Jim Webb ran for president remember? For some reason, I can't see where he said he was bringing all of the troops back home...

Can you link me to this pledge??

I know a guy named Tom who said he would bring all the troops home....maybe you can write him in..
View attachment 301897

Don't worry about his electability problem tho….its about the same as anyone else you were planning to write in....

Altho his extensive history of playing Dungeons and Dragons and Battleship may be used to smear him as warmonger...good luck
Lol same logic. No accountability.
Well done guys!
Now go vote for your war monger

BTW webb did run on bringing troops home. Even when he was in military he complained about all our bullshit being for politics and greed.

Forum List

Back