Tucker Carlson: Bernie Sanders Capable Of Taking Many Thousands Of Trump Voters

Many Libertarians found themself closer to Bernie than Trump.

Many idiots.

There is nothing Libertarian about Trump's continued support for the wars. His bail outs. His Tariffs. His ever growing deficit.

There is nothing Libertarian about Trump's continued support for the wars

There is less Libertarian about Bernie.

He doesn't support the wars.......for many that is a big one.

He doesn't support bailing out large corporations......

I guess not supporting wars makes supporting the USSR ok.

If that is all you have.........

All you have to lose are your chains...….

I cannot imagine voting for someone who has been in politics all his life, supports BDS and supported blatant antisemite Jeremy Corbyn, wants to smash big banks, raise taxes heavily and always vilifies the rich.

Crazy Bernie indeed

After Trump won the election I said that if Bernie had been allowed to be the Dem opponent, he might have beaten Trump. It would have been closer than Hillary made it. I also think Biden could have had a chance.

I think 2020 is totally different. Trump has 4 years to prove he is the real deal. He's getting things done in spite of the interference and distractions. Unlike 2016 when he was an unknown quantity and people were screaming that the market would tank and the sky would fall, Americans now know better.

Bernie has about 25% of the chance he had in 2016, Biden maybe 30%. If I were Trumps campaign team, I would already have 100 clips lined up that would not bode well for Bernie in the Rustbelt or Florida. Maybe more if going against Biden.

2020 Will be about policies and results, the "Orange Man bad and dangerous" won't work this time. In fact, the Boy Who Cried Wolf will be on everyones minds.

Trump still has to campaign hard, energize the country and his base, but, as long as he keeps his promises as he has, campaigns vigorously as he did in 2016, he wins in 2020 against anyone.

Bernie had no chance in 2016 - He doesn't win any state that Hillary lost.
Biden was there best chance in 2016 - not anymore.

I will be writing in a person capable of actually leading and not shitting on our constitution every day.
Jim Webb or maybe Ron Paul. True Patriots.

I look forward to seeing how they Govern on your behalf.
(btw -no bigger fraud in the country than Ron Paul)

I will be writing in a person capable of actually leading and not shitting on our constitution every day.

Lol like they have a chance in hell. Americans are too addicted to the failed establishment they all hate. So they keep voting for them.
We are a land of dumbfucks

After Trump won the election I said that if Bernie had been allowed to be the Dem opponent, he might have beaten Trump. It would have been closer than Hillary made it. I also think Biden could have had a chance.

I think 2020 is totally different. Trump has 4 years to prove he is the real deal. He's getting things done in spite of the interference and distractions. Unlike 2016 when he was an unknown quantity and people were screaming that the market would tank and the sky would fall, Americans now know better.

Bernie has about 25% of the chance he had in 2016, Biden maybe 30%. If I were Trumps campaign team, I would already have 100 clips lined up that would not bode well for Bernie in the Rustbelt or Florida. Maybe more if going against Biden.

2020 Will be about policies and results, the "Orange Man bad and dangerous" won't work this time. In fact, the Boy Who Cried Wolf will be on everyones minds.

Trump still has to campaign hard, energize the country and his base, but, as long as he keeps his promises as he has, campaigns vigorously as he did in 2016, he wins in 2020 against anyone.

Bernie beat Hillary in both Michigan and Wisconsin.

One again -
Which States that Hillary lost to Trump, would Crazy Bernie defeat Trump in?

Lol like they have a chance in hell. Americans are too addicted to the failed establishment they all hate. So they keep voting for them.

It may simply be that you don't like or understand our American Political System.
And that's okay.

and here is TN on stage for the comedy portion of our thread...

Thanks TN......he'll be here all week...

Tip the waitresses

One again -
Which States that Hillary lost to Trump, would Crazy Bernie defeat Trump in?

I noted two. Bernie had more support in both Wisconsin and Michigan than Hillary. Trump barely won those two states. They generally are not states that go Republican.

That only leaves Pennsylvania. Again, a very close election in a state that Hillary mostly ignored. Bernie would not have.

Tucker Carlson: Bernie Sanders capable of taking 'many thousands' of Trump voters

Basically Tucker decided to trigger some faithful Fox viewers again on his show by speaking unpopular facts -- and even with his spin, he couldn't change the fact that Bernie isn't to be taken lightly...He rightly said that Sanders can take many thousands of Trump voters if he is the Dem candidate..

"Fox News' Tucker Carlson said on Monday said that he thinks Sen. Sanders can take many thousands of votes from Donald Trump if the longtime senator becomes the Democratic presidential nominee. 'America remains as divided as it was three years ago. No matter what happens, nobody’s going to win this election in a national landslide. Those don’t happen anymore. Trump could lose. Will he? That depends on what he runs on. If Sanders pledges to forgive student loans, he’ll still win many thousands of voters who went for Donald Trump last time. Debt is crushing an entire generation of Americans. Republicans need a plan to make it better, or they’ll be left behind.”

He then went on to point out the recent Pew research study that shows just 31% of working class Americans say the economy is helping them and their families, and just 32% say they believe the current economy helps the middle class. Roughly 50% of Americans in the study say they are being hurt by current economic conditions. As usual, nearly 70% of wealthy Americans in the study say the economy is great for them -- but as Tucker said, Trump's base isn't supposed to be the wealthy......So the policies Trump runs on this year matters -- and simply trolling on Twitter, forwarding offensive memes and simple rhetoric won't be enough, he will have to run on policies that appeal to those working class voters -- for real this time...

As Tucker warned...if Republicans think a Trump win in 2020 is going to be a shoe-in, they are making a serious mistake -- just like in 2016, when many thought Hillary was assured.....and speaking of Hillary --- she is also back again, attacking Bernie...why? Because she is a corporate establishment hack...which further proves my point that being a strong progressive is how you win against Trump, not being a moderate shill for corporations who thinks always capitulating to the status quo is how you excite your base...it isn't....
I have no problem with what tucker carlson said, which is basically dont underestimate the opposition

no doubt sanders will appeal to many voters

where is the big news there?

Bernie has my vote and I voted Donnie last time. Though I likely won’t vote, since it doesn’t make any difference.
Nope doesn't make a difference.

Don't vote
He's a libertarian, wants to vote for Bernie. Hilarious!!!

Many Libertarians found themself closer to Bernie than Trump. Many will find themselves even closer if Trump continues to lie about getting us out of the wars.

Many idiots.

There is nothing Libertarian about Trump's continued support for the wars. His bail outs. His Tariffs. His ever growing deficit.
And what do you expect from a communist president?

Tucker Carlson: Bernie Sanders capable of taking 'many thousands' of Trump voters

Basically Tucker decided to trigger some faithful Fox viewers again on his show by speaking unpopular facts -- and even with his spin, he couldn't change the fact that Bernie isn't to be taken lightly...He rightly said that Sanders can take many thousands of Trump voters if he is the Dem candidate..

"Fox News' Tucker Carlson said on Monday said that he thinks Sen. Sanders can take many thousands of votes from Donald Trump if the longtime senator becomes the Democratic presidential nominee. 'America remains as divided as it was three years ago. No matter what happens, nobody’s going to win this election in a national landslide. Those don’t happen anymore. Trump could lose. Will he? That depends on what he runs on. If Sanders pledges to forgive student loans, he’ll still win many thousands of voters who went for Donald Trump last time. Debt is crushing an entire generation of Americans. Republicans need a plan to make it better, or they’ll be left behind.”

He then went on to point out the recent Pew research study that shows just 31% of working class Americans say the economy is helping them and their families, and just 32% say they believe the current economy helps the middle class. Roughly 50% of Americans in the study say they are being hurt by current economic conditions. As usual, nearly 70% of wealthy Americans in the study say the economy is great for them -- but as Tucker said, Trump's base isn't supposed to be the wealthy......So the policies Trump runs on this year matters -- and simply trolling on Twitter, forwarding offensive memes and simple rhetoric won't be enough, he will have to run on policies that appeal to those working class voters -- for real this time...

As Tucker warned...if Republicans think a Trump win in 2020 is going to be a shoe-in, they are making a serious mistake -- just like in 2016, when many thought Hillary was assured.....and speaking of Hillary --- she is also back again, attacking Bernie...why? Because she is a corporate establishment hack...which further proves my point that being a strong progressive is how you win against Trump, not being a moderate shill for corporations who thinks always capitulating to the status quo is how you excite your base...it isn't....
I have no problem with what tucker carlson said, which is basically dont underestimate the opposition

No news
But, Sanders will not be the nominee.

The goal is to put fear in the Trump supporters

The goal is to put fear in the Trump supporters

A reminder that it is his supporters that the Democrats hate
President Trump is simply the easy target of their hate.

Don't vote

Many Libertarians found themself closer to Bernie than Trump. Many will find themselves even closer if Trump continues to lie about getting us out of the wars.

Many idiots.

And what do you expect from a communist president?

When one runs maybe we will find out.

Bernie has my vote and I voted Donnie last time. Though I likely won’t vote, since it doesn’t make any difference.

Don't vote
Calls himself "American" but loves commies
STOP watching Fox News and listening to Rush. It’s making you just as dumb as a Lliberal who consumes only CNN and MSLSD.

What color is the sky in that weird altered word of TDS driven altered reality?

It may simply be that you don't like or understand our American Political System.
And that's okay.
The voters made the duopoly our political system.

Forum List

Back