Tucker Bounds - A great 4:10 that defines McCain's VP Pick

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Looks like McCain has another person to fire because they "don't represent" his campaign. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYYiw_y2qDI]YouTube - Tucker Bounds on Palin's National Security Experience[/ame]

CNN is a joke to me half the time but Campbell Brown just became my hero for this.

Palin Queries Push McCain To Skip CNN - WSJ.com

McCain wasn't quite happy.

$angry-mccain.jpg

Yeah ... I posted a link to that yesterday ... so, so, very brutal :lol: ... it kinda reminded of Chris Matthews (who I can't stand) nailing the moron talk radio host on the Chamberlain appeasment thing.

Yeah ... I posted a link to that yesterday ... so, so, very brutal :lol: ... it kinda reminded of Chris Matthews (who I can't stand) nailing the moron talk radio host on the Chamberlain appeasment thing.

Oh did you? Whoops!

I only registered here yesterday so I must of missed it. :)

That's exactly what it reminded me of too.

[edit] Iraq
In an interview with Alaska Business Monthly "shortly after she took office" as governor,[37] Palin favored an "exit plan" for the war in Iraq:

Alaska Business Monthly: We've lost a lot of Alaska's military members to the war in Iraq. How do you feel about sending more troops into battle, as President Bush is suggesting?

Palin: I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq. I heard on the news about the new deployments, and while I support our president, Condoleezza Rice and the administration, I want to know that we have an exit plan in place; I want assurances that we are doing all we can to keep our troops safe. Every life lost is such a tragedy. I am very, very proud of the troops we have in Alaska, those fighting overseas for our freedoms, and the families here who are making so many sacrifices.[38]

Palin has tied the war to the quest for new energy supplies, saying, "We are a nation at war and in many [ways] the reasons for war are fights over energy sources, which is nonsensical when you consider that domestically we have the supplies ready to go."[39] However, she also stipulated that a clear plan for Iraq should not include concerns with oil or energy dependence, saying, "I’m a mom, and my son is going to get deployed in September, and we better have a real clear plan for this war. And it better not have to do with oil and dependence on foreign energy."[40]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Sarah_Palin#Iraq

And this..This was on July 31 if I recall.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=006axc2aELE]YouTube - SARAH PALIN ASKS: "WHAT DOES A VP DO"[/ame]

Oh this is just too easy to pick on right here. :eusa_clap:

Heh ... no worries ... my link was buried in the middle of another thread ...

Tucker was just plain awful in that interview, wasn't he? ... blatant deflection, run around, ect. ect. and he got called on every piece of BS that came out of his mouth ... too funny.

Ah okay and he was just plain awful.

I was watching it live and I had to rub my eyes because I thought I was dreaming. It was like watching the big strong kid in dodgeball backing the scrawny kid into the corner.

Looks like the "Straight Talk Express" can't even give a straight answer anymore. :lol:

Is this supposed to be a knock on Palin. I think she makes pretty good sense myself.

But then, go figure, considering the audience.

Oh yes, it makes complete sense that a VP Candidate is saying she isn't focusing on what is perhaps the biggest foreign policy issue facing the US today.

It makes complete sense that a woman who hasn't focused on this could all of a sudden be put in charge of decisions for it if McCain suddenly died.

If I were a republican, I'd want my VP candidate to have knowledge on the current issue and certainly pay attention to it.

I really can't wait until the debate between her and Joe Biden.

Either it will be close or Joe Biden will rip her to shreds. Though if that happens, expect plenty of "OMGZ JOE BIDEN IS A SEXIST!" calls to be yelled by certain members of the Right Wing.

Forum List

Back