Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

I can't believe this is happening. I wonder if there will be a major reaction to this.

Does anyone here have any feelings about this.

Change for a $20: Tubman to replace Jackson on new bills | Fox News

If they want to make a statement about slavery, then Garrison belongs on it far more than Tubbman, who played a tiny role in the scheme of things; anti-slavery movements and suffrage movements are a white thing. Blacks and other minorities aren't really interested in that sort of stuff, just their own personal issues.

William Lloyd Garrison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"William Lloyd Garrison (December 12, 1805 – May 24, 1879) was a prominent American abolitionist, journalist, suffragist, and social reformer. He is best known as the editor of the abolitionist newspaper The Liberator, which he founded with Isaac Knapp in 1831 and published in Massachusetts until slavery was abolished by Constitutional amendment after the American Civil War. He was one of the founders of the American Anti-Slavery Society. He promoted "immediate emancipation" of slaves in the United States. In the 1870s, Garrison became a prominent voice for the woman suffrage movement."

Andrew Jackson was a far better President than the criminally insane mass murderer Lincoln was; replace him instead of Jackson. He was wrong about the banking thing, though, but hey they were all 'wrong' about something or other.

I can't believe this is happening. I wonder if there will be a major reaction to this.

Not sure who's idea this Tubman thing was. Couldn't be the clintons, considering the efforts they make to live as far away as possible from Black folk. Their residence in Chappaqua NY for example. 0.94%, or less than 1% Afro American. I'm sure once obama leaves the white house he will do the same. So much for BLM.

Not sure who's idea this Tubman thing was. Couldn't be the clintons, considering the efforts they make to live as far away as possible from Black folk. Their residence in Chappaqua NY for example. 0.94%, or less than 1% Afro American. I'm sure once obama leaves the white house he will do the same. So much for BLM.

Well that was a great grid of random fallacious conclusion points sans bridges, wasn't it.

Actually if they want a real American icon, they could feature the racist butthurt in this thread.

Leftist SJW are running out of things to complain about.

m8e32g.jpg

She did more to eliminate human suffering than any injun I can think of

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Among her family and friends. She was no hero. Not by any stretch.

You're no human being
You are trying to pretend that Harriet Tubman's removal of 70 family and friends for a total of 13 trips makes her a national hero! Really? It's dishonest. She barely makes family legend.

She did more to eliminate human suffering than any injun I can think of

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Among her family and friends. She was no hero. Not by any stretch.

You're no human being
You are trying to pretend that Harriet Tubman's removal of 70 family and friends for a total of 13 trips makes her a national hero! Really? It's dishonest. She barely makes family legend.

It's more than you've ever done with your miserable life.

One chain of supermarkets has re-purposed their "slots" in the cash drawers.

Done away with the slot for 20's - moved everything else one slot to the left. Last slot now for $100 bills that used to go into a special drawer for deposit. Now the "Tubbies" will go in there - to be deposited only since nobody wants them in change and very few are presenting them in payment. Once upon a time if you wanted to piss somebody off you'd pay them in pennies. These days? Do it with Tubbies!

Forum List

Back