Tubby Times .. over

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Salads, fruit, celery, vegetables..... the spring thin down is here.

My wife looks great, just perfect in my opinion...but the tubby weight of winter needs to be shed and it's skinny food on the menu..

What is it with you Gals..???

My wife looks great, just perfect in my opinion...but the tubby weight of winter needs to be shed and it's skinny food on the menu..

Small portions. I use a salad plate rather than a dinner plate. Low fat, low carbs. The portions on a salad plate for the psychological effect! It looks full and you feel...well...sorta kinda full....lol.

Good luck, my buddy, Lumpy !.

Aqua*

You've been watching those bikini body infomercials again?

I did watch some top 10 swim suit thing last night but no, this is all the the little woman thinning down for summer..

mmm.. I've never seen my wife in a bikini...:eusa_eh:

Small portions. I use a salad plate rather than a dinner plate. Low fat, low carbs. The portions on a salad plate for the psychological effect! It looks full and you feel...well...sorta kinda full....lol.

Good luck, my buddy, Lumpy !.

Aqua*

I can handle about 3 days of healthy foods, then I start sneaking out for burgers and chocolate.

Hello Aqua.. Darlin

I was asked to be my friend maid of honor last friday, and the "shot gun" wedding is in June. So just say I went on a diet on saturday. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AofzLsvTsM0]YouTube - Billy Idol - White Wedding[/ame]

Spouse and I would like to shed some pounds. Watching a lot of aerobics on TV wasn't doing it so we signed up at a gym.

But apparently you hve to go there.

Spouse and I would like to shed some pounds. Watching a lot of aerobics on TV wasn't doing it so we signed up at a gym.

But apparently you hve to go there.

We bought that, (DDR) Dance Dance Revolution game last year for my daughters birthday last year. Between that, celery, soup and healthy foods my wife lost over 30 pounds in 2 months. She pretty well maintained the weight loss but for some reason wants to lose more...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back