Tsunami in Pacific

Is anyone watching the news? I haven't really been following this, but my husband plans on fishing in Guatemala next week and I'm a bit worried. Should I be?

Worried that he won't go? lol, welcome to married life.

I am watching it (the impending Hawaii tsunami) and am willing to bet I'm going to be profoundly disappointed.

I'll be profoundly upset if a disaster occurs.

Kudos to the Hawaii Tsunami Tracking center for giving eight hours notice and allowing everyone to be evacuated.

Yet another example of government doing it's job.

Is anyone watching the news? I haven't really been following this, but my husband plans on fishing in Guatemala next week and I'm a bit worried. Should I be?

I am watching it (the impending Hawaii tsunami) and am willing to bet I'm going to be profoundly disappointed.

When you see Geraldo Rivera on the beach, stop watching.

KITV is doing a good job on this. Especially since it's officially a non-story so far, hope it stays that way!

When you see Geraldo Rivera on the beach, stop watching.

I almost went with that myself.

Keep me posted guys I'm at a silly car show Bored to death Got a text from my girlfriend advising me to up hubbys accidental death insurance.

(Um Samson - call me - ssssh)

Director of the tsunami warning center in Hawaii is basically said that it's basically over. He's being conservative, and not calling off the warning yet, but he thinks the worse is over. Non-event basically.

Director of the tsunami warning center in Hawaii is basically said that it's basically over. He's being conservative, and not calling off the warning yet, but he thinks the worse is over. Non-event basically.

Just re-read what I wrote. Basically, I really like the word "basically".

Thanks all That's great news. I'm still concerned about rough seas over the next few days but I imagine the captain will use common sense.

How's Chile doing?

Only one thing left to give the news channels that much saught after tsunami. SOMEONE PUSH LIMBAUGH INTO THE HAWAII SURF! :lol:

I would think, well hope really, that any tsunami would have run its course by next week.

Forum List

Back