TSA Treatment for all

Well, I mean, southern Border Patrol Officers aren't allowed to stop folks, just because they're Mexican,

and inner city cops aren't allowed to pursue a minority suspect, even though that suspect RUNS from them AND fits the description given by the victim,

so OF COURSE security shouldn't be allowed to stop ME folks in airports.

THIS is an America we can finally be Proud Of...

Cripes.

Last edited:
The pat downs are specifically designed to be intrusive to force people into the scanners..

The TSA under the Obama administration purposely molest the children so that you force young children to be irradiated in the body scanners.

If this President and Congress Members had their children & grandchildren publicly mauled by TSA goons,you can bet Airport Security would be changed immediately. Until that happens it will continue to be a "Let them eat Cake" attitude. It's very sad.

I think that the White House, the Senate , the House of Representatives and all Washington government employees should get the full TSA treatment every time they go into any Federal Buildings.... for their own protection...

Yes... all women, all children, all men.... even if their obviously no risk...

Palin's dogs say they were groped..............

tenn-bird-dogs.jpg

Obowmoa's dog groped.........

TSA_Janet_Napolitano_Scan.jpg

I think that the White House, the Senate , the House of Representatives and all Washington government employees should get the full TSA treatment every time they go into any Federal Buildings.... for their own protection...

Yes... all women, all children, all men.... even if their obviously no risk...

Palin's dogs say they were groped..............

tenn-bird-dogs.jpg

Obowmoa's dog groped.........

TSA_Janet_Napolitano_Scan.jpg

The woman is heinous. Both physically and mentally. She should be fired immediately.

Forum List

Back