TSA Terrorizes Disabled 4 Year OldBy Removing His Leg Braces, Then Forces Him To Walk

I could put enough thermite into leg braces to take out an airplane.

Do yall want to be safe or not?

Det cord can be sewn into a belt, etc.

Are you planning on doing that? Do we need to call Homeland Security?
What are the chances of an average American middle class couple filling their 4 year old child's braces with stuff to blow up an airplane, killing all of them in the process?
Maybe you need to apply for a job with TSA. Common sense isn't your strong point.

And how does airport security know they are an average American middle class couple?
Jeff Dahmlers neighbors said he was a nice quiet boy too.

Reality is my strong point.
And I have some training and experience in electronics and explosives.
Some courtesy of Uncle Sam.

Background and security checks on all passengers. Isn't that why the airline is required to send a list of names of people who are flying, or is that just so that the government can keep track of where you are?

I could put enough thermite into leg braces to take out an airplane.

Do yall want to be safe or not?

Det cord can be sewn into a belt, etc.

What are the chances of an average American middle class couple filling their 4 year old child's braces with stuff to blow up an airplane, killing all of them in the process?
Maybe you need to apply for a job with TSA. Common sense isn't your strong point.

And how does airport security know they are an average American middle class couple?

So every Average Joe is Jeffrey Dahmer?
You're one sick piece of doo-doo.

these people never get tired of spewing half truths and lies.

That's self-referential, right?
How many 4 year olds in leg braces have gone through screening since then? What about the 3 year old who was groped this month?
Learn something? No, it isn't in their contract.
The three year old wasn't groped and the incident you speak of happened two years ago.

What a stupid loser you are.

If Nov 14 2010 was 2 years ago you might be right.
But you are wrong, you ignorant cock-sucker.
TSA screener terrorizes 3-year-old girl - Spokane conservative | Examiner.com

You have a real reading comprehension problem.

"Mommy Daddy please don't let the big ugly bad man make me naked and touch me." The voices of Millions of poor American children all across this Nation. Yea that's a real nice TSA you stupid Goose Steppers got there. What a disgrace.

Last edited:

You have a real reading comprehension problem.

No, I comprehend just fine. I comprehend that you are a grande-sized moron. You brought up the idea of Jeffrey Dahmer and how do screeners know whether the middle class American couple with kids in fron of them is really a cell of al Qaeda or not.
You probably work for them. If not, you need to apply because they need unthinking drones like you.

Money Shot:

"The stupidity is breathtaking."

Forum List

Back