TSA Terrorizes Disabled 4 Year OldBy Removing His Leg Braces, Then Forces Him To Walk

The bigger question is why did the parents allow this to happen? It just amazes me how many people just stand there and let someone screw around with their kid.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I thought for sure this would be an internet rumor, it sounded too stupid to be true. I guess I underestimated the TSA.

It's interesting that CNN made 'did the TSA go too far' their question of the week. I guess they wanted to see if they could get a 100% feedback of yes.

TSA is obviously hiring social retards.

Nah, that is fascist returds from the right carrying out Bush's orders. And remember, if we are not slaughtering 2 troops a day in the ME, the terrorists will come here and take it out of your ass!!!

Last edited:

An insult to social retards. The TSA is hiring sadistic perverts, and all around dumb asses. Even the socially inept know that a child in leg braces can't walk.

Like I said in another thread, the Government and the likes of it's agencies such as the TSA are out of control..........or is that IN CONTROL, of everything we do, and we WILL like it, or be fined($$), and go to jail.

Government of the 'free', and land of the sheep.

'They' know we as citizens cannot ,and will not do shit, to stop this overkill of 'security', they will continue to use the 'health and safety', 'it's for your own good' issues to enforce with great vigor the stealing of our rights, as they as they march ahead to secure more power over the citizens.

Welcome to____________ Fill in the Blank. :clap2:

This happened in March 2009. Since there hasn't been a repeat of the incident, we can conclude that the TSA learned something.

:thup:

Nah, that is fascist returds from the right carrying out Bush's orders. And remember, if we are not slaughtering 2 troops a day in the ME, the terrorists will come here and take it out of your ass!!!

partisan hack alert!

obama has strengthened the tsa and fully supports the new scan/pat down measures. take your "booossh" crap back to democratic underground

Our Airports are now terrifying Gestapos. Is this really what Americans want? Looks like it is. So have the Terrorists won? You bet. :(

Forum List

Back