TSA sycophants blame public for "National Opt Out Day"

LOL, you people have managed to allow a discussion about a partisan shill derail this thread. There is no partisanship in the humiliation and degradation of American citizens. Humiliation is as bad as any torture. Pretty sad.

I wouldn't want to compare it to torture. But it is an outrageous assault on liberty.
It is partisan because the leftnuts here excuse and condone it because it comes from the Left. Their hypocrisy is outstanding. They have no, zero, credibility on civil liberties anymore. That was always the putative postion of the Right, the law and order crowd. But that paradigm is gone. One poster suggested it and when I asked for proof that anyone, anywhere, had actually said that all I got was evasion. And of course the usual high quality detailed informed discussion from one member who's closest experience to briefs is washing them.

that's kind of funny coming from the guy who says "you want fries with that?"

as for ill-educated, i try cases, you sell toilets...

i figure i've done better. and no matter how badly you feel about yourself, i know what i am and i know what you are.

freak boy. :cuckoo:

Try cases? What ? In a luggage store?
Why is it you libs feel compelled to give everyone your resume?
If you ar e an attorney, you must be broke. The two attorneys I am acquainted with are too friggin busy to engage in on-line political forums.
Sheesh. If you're an attorney your practice must be in self absorption.

so much for being polite to rightwingnuts... I should know better. you're a useless group as a whole...

but i love idiots like you. you get your butt kicked... are unable to respond in any intelligent way so lash out mindlessly...

so you're broke? everyone on here is broke? this is why "debating" rightwingnut idiots is like trying to teach pigs to talk... it doesn't work and it annoys the pig.

moron...

oh... and p.s. i do just fine! :thup:

Typical liberal. Unable to debate your opposition, you resort to the example above.
You do fine? At what?
The liberal always labels the opposing viewpoint in a deragatory manner. This is a defense mechanism used by liberals to deflect attention away from their lack of substance.
Now...How about you produce an example of where you kicked anyone's ass on the issues.
Dig deep.

Forum List

Back