TSA Screener Accosts 3 Year Old Child at Security Checkpoint

Some of you people are whiny bitches.

Seriously, the girl was patted down, not mauled. Was it necessary? Probably not, but it certainly wasn't abuse.

By the way, let me tell you about the time I found a shotgun and a bag of meth in a fucking crib, so don't act like no one would ever hide something on a child.

And further, some of you morons don't want to follow rules and then whine when you get caught up in extra screening, how stupid. I have a brother who flies every week for business. In the literally hundreds of flights he's taken he's been given extra scrutiny maybe 3 times. Why? Because he follows the quite easy to follow instructions and obeys the quite reasonable restrictions on what one may or may not bring onto a plane.

And again, for every incident such as this that you mention, I would imagine there are at least 100K passengers who have boarded a plane with NO incident what so ever.

I guess once you get hired by the Government,you are required to forfeit all of your common sense & reason. And people wonder why our country is a mess? Yea those 3yr. old little girl "Terrorists" sure are a threat to our way of life. Seriously,WTF is wrong with our Government?

The people never had common sense, there is no course in college on common sense.

Seriously, the girl was patted down, not mauled. Was it necessary? Probably not, but it certainly wasn't abuse.

By the way, let me tell you about the time I found a shotgun and a bag of meth in a fucking crib, so don't act like no one would ever hide something on a child.

And further, some of you morons don't want to follow rules and then whine when you get caught up in extra screening, how stupid. I have a brother who flies every week for business. In the literally hundreds of flights he's taken he's been given extra scrutiny maybe 3 times. Why? Because he follows the quite easy to follow instructions and obeys the quite reasonable restrictions on what one may or may not bring onto a plane.

And again, for every incident such as this that you mention, I would imagine there are at least 100K passengers who have boarded a plane with NO incident what so ever.

Or is he not screened because they are busy with the three year old girls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Tube

How many of you said a peep in 2002?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Tube

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/ame]

IF you haven't got anything to hide, what is the problem?

Why don't you just let the police walk into your house anytime they want? You obviously have nothing to hide, so you should have no problem with 3AM inspections, even if they are after a long week of hard work.
This is a good point. But if you want to come to my house, expect my rules. You don't need to fly, but if you want to go through their house, don't complain about their rules, which are harmless.

Because they are a typical American family who clearly do not fit the profile of terrorists to anybody who possesses even an ounce of common sense. I guess (actually I know) I'm just a whole lot smarter than you are.

You and your examples are irrelevant.
You always seem to comment on my name. Insecurities much? :lol:

What makes them the "typical" American family? What is the "profile of terrorists"? You say my examples are irrelevant and yet they show that white people have been terrorists, families conspire in terrorism together, and children have been used for terrorist acts.

REGARDLESS of the low probability that they are terrorists which I fully admit, what harm has come to them? 30 seconds of waiting? Oh poor you. Why don't you cry about how horrible the government is now because they weren't smart enough to remove all metal objects.

The other thing you seem to be missing is that this is being done in part to avoid blatant racist profiling. If I need to wait an extra 30 seconds so that my fellow American with darker skin doesn't feel personally persecuted, I'm fine with that. I don't have anything hidden in my shoes, and pity whoever brings their nose close enough to them to search.

But that's just me. Apparently people like you are too psychologically traumatized by removing metal from your pockets and being lightly patted down over the course of 30 seconds during your 2 hour wait for your flight. Poor you.

Why should I have had to "throw those cigarettes in your carry on" when at that time it was legal to smoke in the airport at Georgetown? How was I a target participating in a completely legal activity?
You do realize your carry on bag is the thing in your hand you take on the plane with you, right? That you could just as easily place it in that bag instead of your pocket after legally smoking? No no, that's too difficult for you. You should have the RIGHT to put it wherever you want it! And I can tell you an excellent place to shove your cigarettes, so long as you don't mind cavity searches.

Rat in the Hat said:
And exactly why should I have thought it was a good idea to lose control of my checkbook to empty my pockets? I had some change in my rear pocket, and the hand held wand never hit on it. Now tell me why I should have suspected a 1 inch paperclip would be perceived as a threat to a 200 ton aircraft?
I think you're missing the rather obvious point that no one believes a 1 inch paperclip is a threat to an aircraft. No one. Not even the TSA. But they don't know it's a paperclip. All they know is that you were too dumb to follow the simple instructions of removing metal objects, which seems to be effortless for just about everyone else, and need to find out what's setting off the alarms.

But it sounds like you, much like the girl in this video, are just having a temper tantrum.

Didn't say they were "discriminating." You brought up that ignorant shite. They weren't discriminating but they were being Jack-Booted Morons. Publicly mauling a 3yr. old little girl on suspicion of Terrorism is beyond comprehension. You really should be ashamed of yourself for defending this absurdity. No offense but i have a feeling you're just too damn Moronic to be ashamed. The TSA is currently being run by imbeciles. Shame on them and you.
The girl was throwing a temper tantrum. You have yet to show or even describe how she was "mauled". Perhaps you don't actually know the meaning of the word and that's your trouble? Regardless, do you have any legitimate reason for getting all pissy over this?

exactly

They weren't nearly this invasive in 2002. We were still wearing our shoes, bringing our bottles of water through, and not being virtually stripped searched or molested by the Gestapo. That aside, I have always been cautious when it came to creating the DHS.

But that's just me. Apparently people like you are too psychologically traumatized by removing metal from your pockets and being lightly patted down over the course of 30 seconds during your 2 hour wait for your flight. Poor you.

No people like me actually cherish the liberties and freedoms "guaranteed" to us by the Constitution, no thanks to people like yourself who'd rather be herded like a unit of cattle.

What makes them the "typical" American family? What is the "profile of terrorists"? You say my examples are irrelevant and yet they show that white people have been terrorists, families conspire in terrorism together, and children have been used for terrorist acts.

Timothy McVeigh was not a religious extremist who tried to hijack airliners and crash them into building. American families don't strap bombs to their three year old children to try and blow people up like Palestinians. Your argument is invalid.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
They weren't nearly this invasive in 2002. We were still wearing our shoes, bringing our bottles of water through, and not being virtually stripped searched or molested by the Gestapo.
Oh you're upset because someone molested you when you were younger. This all makes sense now!

No people like me actually cherish the liberties and freedoms "guaranteed" to us by the Constitution, no thanks to people like yourself who'd rather be herded like a unit of cattle.
You still have those liberties. You can purchase your own airplane and fly out of your private airport and not worry about any of these things you don't like. But if you want me to give you a ride in MY car, you won't be eating in it. As I said before: I'm not going to your house and making demands. You're in my house. You follow my rules. Those "liberties" you cherish don't apply in the private domain. If you want to curse like a lunatic despite freedom of speech in my house, or to your boss, or loudly in a restaurant, don't be surprised if you are asked to leave. And don't whine about your "liberties and freedoms" when your ass hits the pavement.

Timothy McVeigh was not a religious extremist who tried to hijack airliners and crash them into building. American families don't strap bombs to their three year old children to try and blow people up like Palestinians. Your argument is invalid.
Oh so it doesn't count because other white terrorists haven't hijacked planes, and because you don't think they're Palestinian. What makes you think they aren't Palestinian?

But regardless of these, you still seem to overlook the fact that the rules are applying to everyone equally, and are not left to the personal prejudices of guards to make biased decisions based on skin color. If terrorists know that light skinned families never get checked in airports, guess what any terrorist plan will involve. This isn't rocket science here, nor is removing metal.

That said I'd like to see something else in place that doesn't force me to take off my shoes.

Me too! That is what aggravates me the most. Taking off my shoes and being forced to walk on their filthy floors.

Than again i was also looking forward to them saying no more underwear either! :lol:

My husband and i are both 1k flyer's. We both follow the rules...and we both have problems with the tsa.

They unpack very specifically put together brief cases and hand you it all back in a heap. And they find nothing.

• Thanks
I was happy to see that little girl acting that way to a stranger touching her. Some little shy kids just go along quietly.

Dangerous to be quiet and accepting.

Off topic but carry on.

I was happy to see that little girl acting that way to a stranger touching her. Some little shy kids just go along quietly.

Off topic but carry on.

I agree, that was my first impression too. Good touch, bad touch..she was getting bad touching and responding.

Why is that? Because they're white? Or because no one would put weapons on a child? What was so egregious with being patted down in the first place?

Because they are a typical American family who clearly do not fit the profile of terrorists to anybody who possesses even an ounce of common sense. I guess (actually I know) I'm just a whole lot smarter than you are.

You and your examples are irrelevant.

Bro, you forget, we are not allowed to use profiling. That would be racist and unfair to terrorists.

Ollie ....Once again your inept mind stuns the conversation into coma.

Do you really think the agencies entrusted with our security do not profile?

What they do not do is advertise it. The "dog and pony show" at the airport is neccesary because there must be an iron clad perception to any wanting to do harm against us using commercial aircraft that they cannot and will not succeed. There will be no fudge factor ..no wiggle room. That is one of the costs.."the blowback" of American exceptualism and andventure/missadventure into the affairs of other countries. I accept it. We should all accept it if we accept going into places like Iraq..putting bases in Saudi Arabia..etc. You are all for smacking the hornets nest but act like a big baby because you don't like the fit of the bee keepers suit. You can't expect dirt poor mid eastern fundimentalists to take a broad world view supporting outcomes that just benefit thier internal suppressors and American interests. They don't like us for good reasons. No fuckwit ..I do not support them...But then I don't expect someone I smack in the face to blow me kisses either. Apparently you do..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TCHSGvNwRY

can't wait for this bullshit to be pulled. can't believe people are such fucking pussies. once people started bending over to the government for shit like this, al qaeda won

OH CALM DOWN. First off, this is not indicative of our government. This is ONE girl, being gently patted down. Yes, she's flipping out, but that's not a result of being mistreated or mishandled. Kids do that. It's an expected response. Note how mom doesn't appear concerned or is trying to move the girl away from security. In fact, she's lifting up her daughter to console her while allowing it to happen.

There are certainly ways to reduce child anxiety from interacting with strangers, but she wasn't mishandled whatsoever in that clip. Calm down and stop using every useless youtube clip as a reason to blame the government for all of your problems and fears.

This is very indicative of our government and TSA. For crying out loud they have infants on the no fly list.

Quit being a big government suck up.

• Thanks

Off topic but carry on.

I was thinking the same, thanks for mentioning it. My hats off to that spunky girl. She reminds me of the boy who pointed out that the Emperor had no clothes. She proclaimed the truth about this situation! :clap2:

• Thanks
If this little girl's parents had stood up to defend her,they would be in Prison Cells right now. People really should think abut that before mindlessly cheerleading for this absurdity. I'm pretty sure 3yr. old little girl "Terrorists" are not a threat to our way of life. The TSA is broken. You're all Terrorists now. How does that make you feel? Happy travels.

Forum List

Back