TSA Screener Accosts 3 Year Old Child at Security Checkpoint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TCHSGvNwRY

can't wait for this bullshit to be pulled. can't believe people are such fucking pussies. once people started bending over to the government for shit like this, al qaeda won

What is wrong with anti-terrorism? Bin Laden would be proud of his new supporters and enablers. The US troops have been slaughtered in the thousands to protect us from terrorists, and fucked unAmericans complaining about a little xray or pat down?? LMAO!! You best think about the 3,000 fried in jet fuel on 911, and stop your nonsense. It good that little girl will live for another day before her mom feigns airport security paranoia.

IF you haven't got anything to hide, what is the problem?

can't wait for this bullshit to be pulled. can't believe people are such fucking pussies. once people started bending over to the government for shit like this, al qaeda won

What is wrong with anti-terrorism? Bin Laden would be proud of his new supporters and enablers. The US troops have been slaughtered in the thousands to portect us from terrorists, and fucked unAmericans complaining about a little xray or pat down?? LMAO!! You best think about the 3,000 fried in jet fuel on 911, and stop your nonsense. It good that little girl will live for another day before her mom feins airport security paranoia.

Why don't you just let the police walk into your house anytime they want? You obviously have nothing to hide, so you should have no problem with 3AM inspections, even if they are after a long week of hard work.

after the waiting lines of 5+ hours for thanksgiving travel due to the mass organized, national "opt out" protest, the backlash will be far too strong for the governmetn to keep this bullshit up. if you are flying for thanksgiving i suggest you get to your flight a good eight hours early

I'm never going to submit to the "Thousands Standing Around" bullshit circus of the absurd security show.

I stopped flying years ago. I have adopted my own personal "Rule of 12".

Less than 12 hours, I'll drive it. More than 12 hours, I don't need to be there.

I saw the parts of the world I wanted to see before 9/11. So I won't be missing anything.

And the best part about driving, I get to see countryside I would never see from 27,000 feet.

What is wrong with anti-terrorism? Bin Laden would be proud of his new supporters and enablers. The US troops have been slaughtered in the thousands to portect us from terrorists, and fucked unAmericans complaining about a little xray or pat down?? LMAO!! You best think about the 3,000 fried in jet fuel on 911, and stop your nonsense. It good that little girl will live for another day before her mom feins airport security paranoia.

Why don't you just let the police walk into your house anytime they want? You obviously have nothing to hide, so you should have no problem with 3AM inspections, even if they are after a long week of hard work.

You sound like you could use a cavity search beween the lobes. You think the police cannot come through my door at 3am in the morning? LOL!!! Like Bush said, if you see your neighbor doing anything suspicious, call Homeland security. What is suspicious someone asked. Bush replied, like someone leaning up against a crop duster that doesn't belong there. And who decides who is the terrorist?? And if you are marked, do you think HLS agents are going to knock before entering?

Who would think that agents could confiscate your money, your guns, lap top, or other property and sell it in auctions? Who would have thought, huh? Well it is time you pull your head out of your ass and screw it on your shoulders again.

Last edited:

What is wrong with anti-terrorism? Bin Laden would be proud of his new supporters and enablers. The US troops have been slaughtered in the thousands to protect us from terrorists, and fucked unAmericans complaining about a little xray or pat down?? LMAO!! You best think about the 3,000 fried in jet fuel on 911, and stop your nonsense. It good that little girl will live for another day before her mom feigns airport security paranoia.

I don't have a single thing to hide. What I object to is being told to my face that if they can't find what's setting off the metal detector, that I'm going to be stripped. Then, when they find a paperclip in my checkbook, they confiscate it. Like I can hijack and force down an airliner with it. Or maybe I can get the pilot lost by clipping his flight plans together.

Or maybe my flight from Georgetown, Grand Caymen to Miami should have been cancelled when the foil in my cigarette pack set off their metal detectors. After all, I may have caused them to crash the plane by blowing smoke in their faces.

The guy behind me carried a surfboard thru the detector without incident. But he couldn't do any damage with that, could he?

after the waiting lines of 5+ hours for thanksgiving travel due to the mass organized, national "opt out" protest, the backlash will be far too strong for the governmetn to keep this bullshit up. if you are flying for thanksgiving i suggest you get to your flight a good eight hours early

I'm never going to submit to the "Thousands Standing Around" bullshit circus of the absurd security show.

I stopped flying years ago. I have adopted my own personal "Rule of 12".

Less than 12 hours, I'll drive it. More than 12 hours, I don't need to be there.

I saw the parts of the world I wanted to see before 9/11. So I won't be missing anything.

And the best part about driving, I get to see countryside I would never see from 27,000 feet.

You don't have to stop flying, just change how you fly. Fly charter and you have none of the BS to go through. Now I admit I would enjoy a video of airport security groping around in Pelosi's pantys to wake her the fuck up, but hey, they all fly gov.

yep, no way anyone would ever think about hiding a weapon on a kid.....

I wonder how many kids went through security that day around the country?

Now I wonder how many freaked out over this.

Hopefully we will someday find a better way, and hopefully we'll incorporate some additional training. But until we do; you don't like it, don't fly.

AQ won anyway. Remember the panic and support to get the patriot act passed?

I was against it and caught hell for being against it.
AQ wins either way with USAPATRIOT

It fails:they don't have to worry about the new measures

It passes: you hate your government and live in fear

Either way worked for them

I don't have a single thing to hide. What I object to is being told to my face that if they can't find what's setting off the metal detector, that I'm going to be stripped. Then, when they find a paperclip in my checkbook, they confiscate it. Like I can hijack and force down an airliner with it. Or maybe I can get the pilot lost by clipping his flight plans together.

Advice, when it says remove all items from your clothes, do it. When the sign says, let them know if you have any metal body devices, to notify them in advance, do it. This isn't rocket science. Think about your trip before you leave, and throw the check book in your carry on. Don't wear the cowboy boots with spurs, etc.

Or maybe my flight from Georgetown, Grand Caymen to Miami should have been cancelled when the foil in my cigarette pack set off their metal detectors. After all, I may have caused them to crash the plane by blowing smoke in their faces.

The guy behind me carried a surfboard thru the detector without incident. But he couldn't do any damage with that, could he?

I bet the next time you throw those cigarettes in your carry on. Why make yourself a target? Trying to commit suicide, or just fuck up everybody else's time and day?? You shouldn't be allowed to fly anywhere.

Last edited:

OH CALM DOWN. First off, this is not indicative of our government. This is ONE girl, being gently patted down. Yes, she's flipping out, but that's not a result of being mistreated or mishandled. Kids do that. It's an expected response. Note how mom doesn't appear concerned or is trying to move the girl away from security. In fact, she's lifting up her daughter to console her while allowing it to happen.

There are certainly ways to reduce child anxiety from interacting with strangers, but she wasn't mishandled whatsoever in that clip. Calm down and stop using every useless youtube clip as a reason to blame the government for all of your problems and fears.

I'm really trying to contain myself on this one but it's almost impossible. It's absolutely astounding to me that a person would take the time to type such ridiculous & moronic comments. You see it's Goose Stepping Morons like this who are the problem in this country. Aggressively mauling a 3yr. old on suspicion of Terrorism is not only incredibly absurd but is also shamefully Nazi-like. Anyone defending this stuff is no better than the Terrorists in my opinion. Incompetent Morons are running the TSA. It really is that simple. Just use some common fucking sense for God's sake. This 3yr. old girl is obviously not a Terrorist. Shame on any Moron who defends this.

that's quality satire

The point is that she shouldn't have been patted down in the first place. It was more than obvious to anyone with more than a second grade education that neither this girl nor her family were terrorists.
Why is that? Because they're white? Or because no one would put weapons on a child? What was so egregious with being patted down in the first place?

Because they are a typical American family who clearly do not fit the profile of terrorists to anybody who possesses even an ounce of common sense. I guess (actually I know) I'm just a whole lot smarter than you are.

You and your examples are irrelevant.

The point is that she shouldn't have been patted down in the first place. It was more than obvious to anyone with more than a second grade education that neither this girl nor her family were terrorists.
Why is that? Because they're white? Or because no one would put weapons on a child? What was so egregious with being patted down in the first place?

Because they are a typical American family who clearly do not fit the profile of terrorists to anybody who possesses even an ounce of common sense. I guess (actually I know) I'm just a whole lot smarter than you are.

You and your examples are irrelevant.

Bro, you forget, we are not allowed to use profiling. That would be racist and unfair to terrorists.

Advice, when it says remove all items from your clothes, do it. When the sign says, let them know if you have any metal body devices, to notify them in advance, do it. This isn't rocket science. Think about your trip before you leave, and throw the check book in your carry on. Don't wear the cowboy boots with spurs, etc.

I bet the next time you throw those cigarettes in your carry on. Why make yourself a target? Trying to commit suicide, or just fuck up everybody else's time and day?? You shouldn't be allowed to fly anywhere.

Why should I have had to "throw those cigarettes in your carry on" when at that time it was legal to smoke in the airport at Georgetown? How was I a target participating in a completely legal activity?

When this incident happened, the Caymanian police officer asked if he could borrow the pack. He passed it through the machine until the operator could dial down the sensitivity. He then thanked me, my much better half, and my MIL for our time, and wished us a good trip.

And exactly why should I have thought it was a good idea to lose control of my checkbook to empty my pockets? I had some change in my rear pocket, and the hand held wand never hit on it. Now tell me why I should have suspected a 1 inch paperclip would be perceived as a threat to a 200 ton aircraft?

And there won't be a chance to decide if I should be "allowed" to fly anywhere. My own personal "Rule of 12" has taken that power from them and put it in my hands. I no longer care if there is an airline to take me anywhere, that's someone else's problem now.

yep, no way anyone would ever think about hiding a weapon on a kid.....

I wonder how many kids went through security that day around the country?

Now I wonder how many freaked out over this.

Hopefully we will someday find a better way, and hopefully we'll incorporate some additional training. But until we do; you don't like it, don't fly.

And that's why I decided not to fly.

If they ever return common sense to security screening, I'll reconsider. Until then, the airlines will have to muddle along without my money. (Not like they'll care, there's a sucker born every minute)

OH CALM DOWN. First off, this is not indicative of our government. This is ONE girl, being gently patted down. Yes, she's flipping out, but that's not a result of being mistreated or mishandled. Kids do that. It's an expected response. Note how mom doesn't appear concerned or is trying to move the girl away from security. In fact, she's lifting up her daughter to console her while allowing it to happen.

There are certainly ways to reduce child anxiety from interacting with strangers, but she wasn't mishandled whatsoever in that clip. Calm down and stop using every useless youtube clip as a reason to blame the government for all of your problems and fears.

The point is that she shouldn't have been patted down in the first place. It was more than obvious to anyone with more than a second grade education that neither this girl nor her family were terrorists. Common sense has totally been thrown out the door with these regulations.
How is it obvious? Both of my kids have been patted down because of something I did...however innocent.

That said I'd like to see something else in place that doesn't force me to take off my shoes.

Aggressively mauling a 3yr. old on suspicion of Terrorism is not only incredibly absurd but is also shamefully Nazi-like. Anyone defending this stuff is no better than the Terrorists in my opinion. Incompetent Morons are running the TSA. It really is that simple. Just use some common fucking sense for God's sake. This 3yr. old girl is obviously not a Terrorist. Shame on any Moron who defends this.

Aggressively mauling? What part of that appeared to be mauling to you in nature? The part where her legs were lightly patted, or her arms? Or was it the part where the mom picked her up to help the security guard? And what part of it was Nazi-like? Did I miss the part where the guard killed several million people in the video? Or discriminated based on religion? It looks like YOU are discriminating here, not them. So which part of it is Nazi-like? Please, do continue.

Didn't say they were "discriminating." You brought up that ignorant shite. They weren't discriminating but they were being Jack-Booted Morons. Publicly mauling a 3yr. old little girl on suspicion of Terrorism is beyond comprehension. You really should be ashamed of yourself for defending this absurdity. No offense but i have a feeling you're just too damn Moronic to be ashamed. The TSA is currently being run by imbeciles. Shame on them and you.

Last edited:

I'm really trying to contain myself on this one but it's almost impossible. It's absolutely astounding to me that a person would take the time to type such ridiculous & moronic comments. You see it's Goose Stepping Morons like this who are the problem in this country. Aggressively mauling a 3yr. old on suspicion of Terrorism is not only incredibly absurd but is also shamefully Nazi-like. Anyone defending this stuff is no better than the Terrorists in my opinion. Incompetent Morons are running the TSA. It really is that simple. Just use some common fucking sense for God's sake. This 3yr. old girl is obviously not a Terrorist. Shame on any Moron who defends this.

that's quality satire

To protect the girls rights whats wrong with just telling the U.S. Marshall to watch her on the flight, the three year old would not even be aware she is being watched.

Last edited:
I guess once you get hired by the Government,you are required to forfeit all of your common sense & reason. And people wonder why our country is a mess? Yea those 3yr. old little girl "Terrorists" sure are a threat to our way of life. Seriously,WTF is wrong with our Government?

New Topics

Forum List

Back