TSA pranks student at checkpoint

He probably still does have a job, just at another agency.

Maybe they promoted him to the BATF or DEA.

Not the TSA. The screeners fall under a different category altogether. They are not considered regular government employees and movement into a real government job from a screener position is almost impossible.

I remember back in the day the reason they went to a nationalized TSA was that the staff was supposed to be more professional that way.

TSA spokeswoman Suzanne Trevino said late Saturday that the employee was no longer with the agency but did not say whether he had been fired or quit, referring only to "disciplinary action" taken by the TSA.
If the TSA were unionized this guy would most likely still have a job

Your ignorance about unions is blinding.

Government employee unions and private sector unions are two totally different animals. It's extremely difficult to fire government employees, even for stupid stunt like the one the TSA screener pulled.

Hes a gonner and will hopefully try something different next time he wants to flirt with a young woman

Using the new and improved Scanner technology - that can see through clothes - next time he will bragging about seeing her pink panties.

.:eek:

(looking at your sig line) You'd like to be in that position, wouldn't you?

I think its funny. It sure beats the pricks that you usually have to deal with when flying. Good to know at least one has a sense of humor. The last time I flew, some fat black lady that thought she was god stood there like a big toad barking orders to the same people that was paying her fat ass. I felt like I was back in boot camp. I told my wife that the fat pig needed to shut her trap and watch how she talked to people. Me and her supervisor ended up having a chat before I boarded. Seems she wasn't so tough when someone stood up to her ghetto attitude. You know the type that works at Hartsfield since you live in Atlanta.

No, it's not funny if yer the one it happens to.

There's a line in the sand when it comes to humor. That one passed way over it.

He shoulda had the passenger in on the joke, and watched the reactions of the rest of the crowd. Probably would have still gotten in trouble, but it wouldn't cross that line.

At the time I would be worried but afterwards I would find it funny and laugh. Some people have a sense of humor and not scared to use it.

This has to be the dumbest post of the week. Seriously.

He shoulda had the passenger in on the joke, and watched the reactions of the rest of the crowd. Probably would have still gotten in trouble, but it wouldn't cross that line.

At the time I would be worried but afterwards I would find it funny and laugh. Some people have a sense of humor and not scared to use it.

I've seen worse.

Talk about dumb, well coming from the likes of you that the funniest thing yet, even more so that this joke.

I see your still hurting from the stinging I gave you yesterday. Next time you open that punk mouth know what you're talking about. Now go once again screaming racism only to have yourself once again be made to look like the fool you are.

Talk about dumb, well coming from the likes of you that the funniest thing yet, even more so that this joke.

I see your still hurting from the stinging I gave you yesterday. Next time you open that punk mouth know what you're talking about. Now go once again screaming racism only to have yourself once again be made to look like the fool you are.

Oh the irony of you saying the word dumb and then in the same paragraph typing what you did. You silly little man.

Stinging you gave me? Link please. But before you try, lets not forget to discuss what I highlighted and you saying the word dumb. :lol:

i dont find it amusing at all. the tsa worker should be fired if the has not been already

Agreed, the TSA worker should be fired. What if that person had say an asthma attack or a heart condition triggered by incompetent crap like this. Why didn't this stupid worker take it one step further and yell "BOMB" over the terminal PA system? What an idiot.
I would characterize this as "Terrorizing and Individual", which I am sure she experienced. Terrorism in ANY form is unacceptable. No excuse for this type of behavior.
I can almost guess what responses MAY be coming next.

Isn't putting something in someone elses luggage at an airport a federal crime?

I think criminal charges are appropriate.

I wonder how many lawyers are truying to contact that girl?

will the TSA wind up paying for that girls education and first home?

Last edited:

Planting or Falsifying Evidence YES. A few incidents.
Original story: Daniel Rubin: It was no joke at security gate | Philadelphia Inquirer | 01/21/2010

Omaha CSI Director Accused of Planting Evidence - ABC News

Director of Search Team is Charged with Faking Evidence

Going to be interesting to see if the TSA agent is going to be charged with a federal crime etc.

will the TSA wind up paying for that girls education and first home?

Agree

If you or I did it as "a joke" we would be arrested

i dont find it amusing at all. the tsa worker should be fired if the has not been already

Agreed, the TSA worker should be fired. What if that person had say an asthma attack or a heart condition triggered by incompetent crap like this. Why didn't this stupid worker take it one step further and yell "BOMB" over the terminal PA system? What an idiot.
I would characterize this as "Terrorizing and Individual", which I am sure she experienced. Terrorism in ANY form is unacceptable. No excuse for this type of behavior.

I wonder if she was hot and he was flirting in a dumb way? Eh, he is so fired. (I hope).

I wonder if she was hot and he was flirting in a dumb way? Eh, he is so fired. (I hope).

that is what I figure. flirting and trying to impress her with his "power" over her.
Dumbass.

I hope he is not a typical TSA employee since our security is in their hands.

New Topics

Forum List

Back