TSA politicin' AGAIN!

Well you can believe it now, the huffy puffy has it too.

TSA Stops Passenger Over Purse Design

do you have trouble spelling "huffington"?

what i find, whether it is by the blogger or relayed by huffington, is that most of the descriptions of TSA action have an agenda and slant that makes them inherantly unreliable. what i can say is that if they have rules against "replica weapons", and i have no doubt that they do, the officers on the line don't have the discretion. And no one is losing their job by not abiding by protocol for one passenger. I also assume, like anything else, that the more annoying the person is, and the more attention they draw to themselves, the more they will be inconvenienced.

Last edited:
Well you can believe it now, the huffy puffy has it too.

TSA Stops Passenger Over Purse Design

do you have trouble spelling "huffington"?

what i find, whether it is by the blogger or relayed by huffington, is that most of the descriptions of TSA action have an agenda and slant that makes them inherantly unreliable. what i can say is that if they have rules against "replica weapons", and i have no doubt that they do, the officers on the line don't have the discretion. And no one is losing their job by not abiding by protocol for one passenger. I also assume, like anything else, that the more annoying the person is, and the more attention they draw to themselves, the more they will be inconvenienced.

Generally yes, because I'm choking on the bullshit while trying to spell it.

You forget. Americans are the terrorists, not folks from other countries.

Senate passes $662B Defense bill after deal on detainee language - The Hill's DEFCON Hill

“Senator McCain, Senator Graham and I have argued on this floor that there's nothing in our bill, nothing, which changes the rights of United States citizens,” Levin said. “There was no intent to do it.”

Before the agreement was reached, however, there was heated debate over what powers the military should have inside of U.S. soil and whether U.S. citizens could be detained indefinitely in military custody.

Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.) tried to strip all of the detainee language out of the bill, but his amendment failed Tuesday in a 38-60 vote. Feinstein had two more amendments that would have specifically stated U.S. citizens could not be held indefinitely by the military, but they were both defeated 45-55, leading to the final deal.

Civil liberties groups warned that the compromise did not stop military from detaining U.S. citizens and could “turn out to be meaningless.”

“The bill is an historic threat to American citizens and others because it expands and makes permanent the authority of the president to order the military to imprison without charge or trial American citizens,” Christopher Anders, ACLU senior legislative counsel, said in a statement.

The TSA is just trying to be more Politically Correct since Obama unionized them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back