TSA patting down 6 year old threat

Gee whiz. I am so glad you explained it to me, I would never have known that.

If you actually go back and read the conversation to see the point I was making you will see that Drock was trying to argue that everyone should be searched. I made the point that the actual reason they fond the bomb in the luggage was that they profiled, they do not subject everyone to the same degree of searches.

Uscitizen then tried to argue that they would not have found the knives if they just searched checked baggage, another complete failure to get the point. I pointed out why that statement was absurd.

You then tried to make me look stupid by pointing out that they are responding to what has already happened. Believe it or not, you just made my point.

Security from the TSA is not designed to anticipate and prevent, it is designed to enure people that what happened in the past will not happen again. It is nothing but theater to make people feel safe, and does nothing to actually keep them safe.

Feel free to continue defending a complete waste of time and money just because it makes you feel marginally safer, just do not expect everyone else to react the same way and be afraid.

i know...all you "constitutionalists" want profiling. you figure what the heck if arabs are targeted as long as you're not an arab, right?

two words...

... timothy mcveigh.

Hey ya spineless liberal guess what?

The TSA would NOT have caught McVeigh. He didn't board a plane you dumb fuck.

99.9% of plane hijackings/attempted/actual explosions are done by young to mid age Muslim males. So why are we fondling 6 year old white girls who are brought in by a mid age white female soccer mom?

Cat Steverns syndrome

Boy,the Goose Steppers will say anything to defend the Police State. They did the very same thing in Nazi Germany. It's very sad. How much humiliation are we willing to take in the name of "Security?" Looks like the Goose Steppers will take anything and like it. So it's time to write them off i guess. How many Americans will stand up to this Government tyranny? I guess we'll see in the coming years. Things will get much worse. They're testing us right now to see how much humiliation we will take. I just hope & pray the People decide to stand up.

You are of course speaking of those who supported the Patriot act?

Boy,the Goose Steppers will say anything to defend the Police State. They did the very same thing in Nazi Germany. It's very sad. How much humiliation are we willing to take in the name of "Security?" Looks like the Goose Steppers will take anything and like it. So it's time to write them off i guess. How many Americans will stand up to this Government tyranny? I guess we'll see in the coming years. Things will get much worse. They're testing us right now to see how much humiliation we will take. I just hope & pray the People decide to stand up.

You are of course speaking of those who supported the Patriot act?

Amongst other things. The Government really is just testing to see how much humiliation the People will endure in the name of "Security." Unfortunately,there are a whole lot of Goose Steppers out there. Their willing to put themselves and their families through all sorts of public humiliations in defense of their Police State. It really is sad & perplexing.

Forum List

Back