TSA patting down 6 year old threat

saved

Apr 1, 2011
TSA gropes a 6 year old to keep us all safe. This is what happens when irresponsible parents do not protect their children from an irresponsible and corrupt government that is seeking to do away with the freedoms and the rights of the people under the guise of safety. While my heart is overwhelmed about this child I have no sympathy for this mother. She has no business raising a child and the child needs to be removed from her lack of care because of her permitting this outrage.

Google for link

Not groped and it is common for parents to put smuggled items on children.

But I watched and listened to the video. Very professional and NO groping.
But be a sensationalistic fear mongerer if you want.

I understand why you did not post the link to the video.

So long as the TSA tells me I cannot carry my knife, pepper spray, kubaton, or firearm onto a plane, they damn well better be doing everything in their power to ensure that everyone else is not carrying illegal items onto the plane. Up to and including strip searching everyone getting on the plane, regardless of age, gender, religion or race.

I see you want to legalize rape.

Folks, if you start to exclude people from searches, thats how the terrorist will smuggle things in. You know blackmail people to doing what they want.

Its not only to prevent terrorist attacks, but drug cartel using little kids to smuggle their drugs in. You don't think they do that? You're highly mistaken. You can't start excluding people, you open up avenues for terrorism, drug muling and other criminal enterprises.

I see you want to legalize rape.

Rape is fully legal, Canola is made from rape.

Yes I just responded in kind, although my post is accurate.

Not sure the Parents had much of a choice. But i hear ya. What's even more scary is watching brain-dead Government Goose Steppers defending the Government on this stuff. This stuff is just plain wrong. What is happening to our Country? People better start standing up or they will be living in a permanent Police State. And all the ignorant Government Goose Steppers can go straight to Hell.

"Its not groping."

You'd be hard pressed to make that defense stick if you touched a kid in the same manner and weren't wearing a TSA uniform...

Last edited:
So long as the TSA tells me I cannot carry my knife, pepper spray, kubaton, or firearm onto a plane, they damn well better be doing everything in their power to ensure that everyone else is not carrying illegal items onto the plane. Up to and including strip searching everyone getting on the plane, regardless of age, gender, religion or race.

You need to update your Ignore list....it's old.

We must stop the evil 6yr old Terrorists!! They're a menace to our way of life!! They just hate our Freedoms!!...At this point i would have to ask these Government Goose Steppers...What Freedoms?? Seriously people,how can anyone defend this absurdity. All those $Billions spent on the TSA and this is what they come up with? Very very sad stuff.

Last edited:
Folks, if you start to exclude people from searches, thats how the terrorist will smuggle things in. You know blackmail people to doing what they want.

Its not only to prevent terrorist attacks, but drug cartel using little kids to smuggle their drugs in. You don't think they do that? You're highly mistaken. You can't start excluding people, you open up avenues for terrorism, drug muling and other criminal enterprises.

Yeah........sure........Muslim children's diapers will now be underpants bombs, and the drug cartels are going to make 8 year olds swallow condoms full of cocaine.......

Got any other bullshit to spew?

Guess the government figured out what to do with all those child predators.........they hire them in the TSA.

Yeah........sure........Muslim children's diapers will now be underpants bombs, and the drug cartels are going to make 8 year olds swallow condoms full of cocaine.......

Got any other bullshit to spew?

Guess the government figured out what to do with all those child predators.........they hire them in the TSA.

Oh they do it. Baby formula is common. they use kids to get drugs past. These people don't care. They want the money.

I agree its a tad sensationalist, however, what up with searching a 6 year old for....well, you know ostensibly what they are supposed to be preventing? Did you see what she was wearing? where on earth would you stash a weapon or bomb material? please.

We must stop the evil 6yr old Terrorists!! They're a menace to our way of life!! They just hate our Freedoms!!...At this point i would have to ask these Government Goose Steppers...What Freedoms?? Seriously people,how can anyone defend this absurdity. All those $Billions spent on the TSA and this is what they come up with? Very very sad stuff.

I wonder what would be worse.......

1) Government Goose Steppers doing their best to ensure safe flights

OR

2) Getting blown up in mid-air

You decide.

The little terrorist will know better the next time she tries to get on a plane.

We are all safer

Stupid bleepin Goose Steppers. They're the reason we're rapidly becoming a Police State. I'm embarrassed for my Government. It's just so damn sad.

Stupid bleepin Goose Steppers. They're the reason we're rapidly becoming a Police State. I'm embarrassed for my Government. It's just so damn sad.

Little Monster had it coming

How would you like her in the seat behind you? Five hours of the brat kicking your seat and you would beg to have a terrorist sit there

New Topics

Forum List

Back