TSA pat downs

What are we becoming? More Americans need to start asking this question...Before it's too late.

As I thought, more overblown bullshit.

"The father removed his son's shirt in order to speed up the screening process. Once screening was complete, both proceeded to the gate for their flight," Baird said in a statement.
Pat-down backlash grows during holiday travel rush - CNN.com

That is not the point Ravi.

I was patted down twice at 1 airport on my last trip. I was totally humiliated. I do not let people touch my body. And they violated me that day

As I thought, more overblown bullshit.

"The father removed his son's shirt in order to speed up the screening process. Once screening was complete, both proceeded to the gate for their flight," Baird said in a statement.
Pat-down backlash grows during holiday travel rush - CNN.com

I was patted down twice at 1 airport on my last trip. I was totally humiliated. I do not let people touch my body. And they violated me that day
You should have thought of that years ago when you encouraged the formation of airport security and any means needed to keep us "safe".

You should have thought of that years ago when you encouraged the formation of airport security and any means needed to keep us "safe".

I never encouraged that..I can actually see past the trees into the forest

Forum List

Back