TSA Nominee withdraws

Was just reading about that.

It could be yet another ripple from the election, as his appointment could now be held up forever.

Barry will have to try and select moderates now, the communist era of mao lovers and Van Jones has come to its close.

Wow! More good news. How could they try and sneak this guy in there? I find it hard to believe they couldn't find someone better than this guy. Homeland Security and the CIA are a mess at this point. Morale is now at an all time low. This administration really did over-play their hand. They thought they could just sail in and begin persecuting the CIA by arresting CIA interrogators but not suffer any consequences. Pelosi's vicious attacks on the CIA have also contributed to this CIA collapse. CIA operatives now fear their own Government more than they do the Terrorists. They will not risk being arrested by this current gang running things. They will simply lay low now and not risk things. Holder & Napolitano should be removed immediately in my opinion. Lets hope they come up with a more credible TSA nominee. Morale is definitely sinking in all the agencies responsible for our security and that's a pretty frightening development.

Last edited:
He's a lying scumbag, and anyone who believes his original story is an idiot.

This wasn't just any old case from 20 years ago that someone could conceivably be a bit fuzzy now about its facts. It had to do with his exwife's new boyfriend. It was about family, not some Jane and John Does.

The guy initially lied and then tried to cover his ass in a letter in which he "just rememberd" some more things about the case. But the CYA failed, and now Barry looks like a fool again for sending up another flawed nominee.

Try to get it right this time, Mr. President.

Yea i still can't understand why this administration stuck with this guy so long. He was clearly the wrong choice. From what i'm hearing,morale really is at an all time low at Homeland Security and the CIA. They really have over-played their hand. They have gone after CIA operatives more aggressively than they have the Terrorists. This misguided policy really has rendered the CIA impotent at this point. This President shouldn't have listened to the Moveon.org Liberal Wing Nuts. Without a strong and competent CIA,we are all doomed. I really do think it's time for Holder,Napolitano,and Panetta to go. I guess we'll see where these misguided policies take us in the end. God help us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back