TSA groping solution for airline travelers.....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You know.......I've been thinking about this whole groping thing that the TSA agents seem to have a problem with and I think that I've got the solution.......

Remember those clear PVC rain slickers that were popular back in the 70's? Bring 'em back again, and this time make jumpsuits, dresses, suits and the like out of it.

Think about it! No more time wasted getting felt up in the security line because they can see everything you've got on your body.......i.e. underwear.

Shit.......could bring on a whole new fashion!

Wonder if Islam would approve clear plastic PVC burkas?

Actually, I can. Why? Because so many people here in the good ol' USA are getting fed up with the way the TSA seems to be NOT working.

Personally? I think that we should follow the same procedures Israel has done. I've been through the procedures there, and lemmie tell ya.......they don't really miss much.

They did try to come out with a line of clear PVC clothing back in the 70's, but it was a fad, and there really wasn't a need for it. Now? Well.......with all the increased security awareness, maybe this would take off now.

If nothing else, it would make a good protest statement.

burka_37784796.jpg

All the way to the floor, nothing to hide......

I'm unfamiliar with how the Isrealis caress airline passengers. What do their methods entail?

Basically asking a few direct questions as well as watching carefully for your responses.

Oh yeah.......the paperwork that goes along with your ticket is pretty in-depth so that if there is anything amiss, they catch it pretty quickly.

Combine that with the fact that all the guards have Uzi's, and well.......you get the idea. Unfortunately, we'd actually have to find TSA people who actually gave a shit about their job.

I'm unfamiliar with how the Isrealis caress airline passengers. What do their methods entail?

Basically asking a few direct questions as well as watching carefully for your responses.

Oh yeah.......the paperwork that goes along with your ticket is pretty in-depth so that if there is anything amiss, they catch it pretty quickly.

Combine that with the fact that all the guards have Uzi's, and well.......you get the idea. Unfortunately, we'd actually have to find TSA people who actually gave a shit about their job.

I think your last sentence sums-up the whole problem. When you think about it, the people manning the metal detectors are playing a part in defending the nation. Indeed, when passing through Heathrow or Gatwick I often have my passport, one of the most important documents I own, examined by a disinterested customs clerk who pays the least attention to the a document that allows me to travel in the first place.

I wonder how much a difference increasing their salary, and as a result - responsibilities and accountability, would make in securing the nation against suicidal hijackers.

Increasing the salary is a decent start, but more important is making them feel responsible for what they are actually doing..........

Protecting the country.

Forum List

Back