TSA creator states we need to dismantle the TSA and privatize it!

Haven't most foreign countries privatized their air travel security? I'd be okay with letting the airline companies take care of their own security. If it was me I'd make sure nobody could get into the pilot cabin, and they could have surveillance cameras to immediately see any disturbances in the passenger area and take the appropriate actions. If the pilot needs to pee? Give 'em an empty coffee can.

Before 9-11 it was private companies that handled security for the airports.

It was the Clowns in DC that decided to make them all Fed Employees.

Isreal did the same thing but then went back to private companies running the security.

EL Al is probably the safest airline on the planet.

The big diff is who's paying for it.

I see no reason that the air travelers who benefit from the security shouldn't be paying for it.
Why should folks who fly once a decade have to pay thru taxes..

Let those frequent flyers pay Delta for the screenings. The govt reserves the right to have an entire battalion of marines present if they so choose..
You're mind might be a little fuzzy, but in the past hijackers used planes to kill a few thousand people on the ground.

The security isn't just for the people on the planes.

Funny how you are so willing to defend the TSA yet never weigh in about the defense budget.
We don't have a bunch of nutjobs here that demonize soldiers like you demonize TSA employees.

Forum List

Back