TSA check point Charlie on Tennessee highways

I honestly believe that this is to control the drug cartel population. If you haven't, watch Gangland-Los Zetas. If that episode doesn't give you bad feelings (especially when they show TN on the map of the trek that LZ regularly uses) then nothing will.

This is among the biggest national security threats that America faces.

This is among the biggest national security threats that America faces.

Yes so we harass citizens and leave the border open, then play catch and release. That one wasnt the right kind of illegal for arrest. But stopping grandma on the way to church, COULD BE A TERRORIST.

Excellent point. Punish innocent American Citizens because the Politicians wont control our border? That's just awful. If they would stop playing politics and just control the border,our citizens wouldn't have to be punished. People really do need to think about their loss of rights since 911. Now that's something to protest. The Gestapo is now out on our roads. It just amazes me how so few Americans speak out against this kind of stuff.

And remember when the Democrats claimed they just hated the Patriot Act and were going to get rid of it? What happened with that? As soon as they got the power they actually strengthened the Patriot Act. Can't trust either party at this point unfortunately. Obviously they all play on the same team in the end. It really is sad.

Maybe they are on the same team. I've had so many revelations in the past 24 hours about the brutality of people, that nothing would surprise me. And with the "War on Drugs", ....someone must be profitting for it to be such a failure for so long...and continue.

Please, leave me out of your generalizations. I'm pretty moderate, and understand that not every movement by law enforcement is proof of a police state.

I'm not a rabbi.
No. Do you grow cucumbers?

So you lie.

Sunshine let me play the devils advocate. Are you a ray of sunshine? A moniker does not make a person a liar, if they aren't what their moniker says they are.

Once again, I find myself agreeing with bigreb... I don't know what the world is coming to.

Nicknames on the internet are nothing more than nicknames. I'm not a "doctor", and I've never claimed to be one, but I use the name as a Hunter S. Thompson reference.

So you lie.

Sunshine let me play the devils advocate. Are you a ray of sunshine? A moniker does not make a person a liar, if they aren't what their moniker says they are.

Once again, I find myself agreeing with bigreb... I don't know what the world is coming to.

Nicknames on the internet are nothing more than nicknames. I'm not a "doctor", and I've never claimed to be one, but I use the name as a Hunter S. Thompson reference.

It's a strange world to find that we agree on a few things :lol:

It's a strange world to find that we agree on a few things :lol:

You agreed to leave, and have not done so yet, so you're even a failure at following your own challenge rules!

Police State Fascism Is Now Rampant: Martial Law Is Next!

by Gary D. Barnett

Currently, the state of Tennessee is acting as a testing ground for the federal government’s assault on the citizen’s right to privacy. TSA goons dressed in state sanctioned garb, and heavily armed "law enforcement" cretins with drug sniffing dogs, are harassing the people of Tennessee on interstate highways and bus stations. They are doing this of course all in the name of stopping terrorism. It is interesting how these state simpletons can at the same time terrorize the general populace while protecting them from terrorism.

The object of this charade of course is not to stop terrorism, but to intimidate (terrorize) the people, and to habituate them, so that they will come to expect and accept this kind of treatment in order to be "safe." This indoctrination training by the state is meant only to beat down the individual into submission, so that state thugs can gain more control. This is not a new concept, but in the U.S. today, police state abuses are not only greatly increasing in numbers, but also are becoming more invasive as every day passes."

It's Alex Jones but what the hell

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB46wIzreRk&feature=feedu]The TSA is Obama's "Secret Police" - Alex Jones Reports 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gLKFvhw1X4&feature=feedu]The TSA is Obama's "Secret Police" - Alex Jones Reports 2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

You agreed to leave, and have not done so yet, so you're even a failure at following your own challenge rules!

Police State Fascism Is Now Rampant: Martial Law Is Next!

by Gary D. Barnett

Currently, the state of Tennessee is acting as a testing ground for the federal government’s assault on the citizen’s right to privacy. TSA goons dressed in state sanctioned garb, and heavily armed "law enforcement" cretins with drug sniffing dogs, are harassing the people of Tennessee on interstate highways and bus stations. They are doing this of course all in the name of stopping terrorism. It is interesting how these state simpletons can at the same time terrorize the general populace while protecting them from terrorism.

The object of this charade of course is not to stop terrorism, but to intimidate (terrorize) the people, and to habituate them, so that they will come to expect and accept this kind of treatment in order to be "safe." This indoctrination training by the state is meant only to beat down the individual into submission, so that state thugs can gain more control. This is not a new concept, but in the U.S. today, police state abuses are not only greatly increasing in numbers, but also are becoming more invasive as every day passes."

It's Alex Jones but what the hell

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB46wIzreRk&feature=feedu]The TSA is Obama's "Secret Police" - Alex Jones Reports 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gLKFvhw1X4&feature=feedu]The TSA is Obama's "Secret Police" - Alex Jones Reports 2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

You are a fucking liar I never agreed to leave if you lied to mkae it looklike I lied.

Wow. Federal agents conducting checkpoints on highways domestically without any cause. USSR and China would be proud. Yay Obama!!!

Give em an inch and they'll take a mile. This always happens with Big Government. The TSA is America's Gestapo. Why aren't more Americans protesting this? I guess the big money organizations create today's "protesters." They're told what to protest these days. The big money organizations who support the parties aren't gonna allow anyone to protest this. Soros just loves this Nanny State/Police State. Americans better wake up.

MikeK said:
Anyone who doubts that America is becoming a police state should visit this website:
Botched Paramilitary Police Raids
Yes very good mike.... I saw that page a few years ago i believe for the first time!

Heres more proof THE POLICE STATE IS GETTING CLOSER!!

A proposal to gut the Freedom of Information Act!!

We are the government and we are here to hide.

A proposed rule to the Freedom of Information Act would allow federal agencies to tell people requesting certain law-enforcement or national security documents that records don’t exist – even when they do.

Under current FOIA practice, the government may withhold information and issue what’s known as a Glomar denial that says it can neither confirm nor deny the existence of records. [more]
Whats saddest is: MOST PEOPLE WONT LISTEN IF YOU TRY AND TELL THEM THIS!! (They call you names,make fun of you,etc)

Give em an inch and they'll take a mile. This always happens with Big Government. The TSA is America's Gestapo. Why aren't more Americans protesting this? I guess the big money organizations create today's "protesters." They're told what to protest these days. The big money organizations who support the parties aren't gonna allow anyone to protest this. Soros just loves this Nanny State/Police State. Americans better wake up.

Soros? The right were the biggest supporters of the Patriot act and just loved being kept safe.
It only became an issue to the right when Bush was out of office.

I tried to tell them what would happen and was just called unamerican and such for my troubles.

Last edited:

Soros? The right were the biggest supporters of the Patriot act and just loved being kept safe.
It only became an issue to the right when Bush was out of office.

I tried to tell them what would happen and was just called unamerican and such for my troubles.

Well you were 100% correct in your assessment. I give you much kudos. But keep in mind,this current President and Democrats promised to get rid of the Patriot Act. But as soon as they got the power they actually strengthened it. This TSA thing is a tragedy. Checkpoints for innocent Americans? What have we become?

Forum List

Back